[SOLVED] Problem with MXAO in Parkitect [It's upside down]

• kabbage222
  • Topic Author
More
4 years 3 months ago - 4 years 3 months ago #1 by kabbage222 Problem with MXAO in Parkitect [It's upside down] was created by kabbage222
I can't find any way to fix this. And i've seen the RESHADE_DEPTH_INPUT_IS_UPSIDE_DOWN threads but those are for the old versions.
That option doesn't exist in the new one now. How do i fix this?
Also when trying to edit the options under Processor, it changes back to zero or that default 2.
Last edit: 4 years 3 months ago by kabbage222.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Vreem
More
4 years 3 months ago #2 by Vreem Replied by Vreem on topic Problem with MXAO in Parkitect [It's upside down]
The definitions are also for current version. I did test that: if I use RESHADE_DEPTH_INPUT_IS_UPSIDE_DOWN=1 then MXAO shows similar as your screenshot.
Check in your ReShade.ini under [General] if this line is present:

PreprocessorDefinitions=RESHADE_DEPTH_LINEARIZATION_FAR_PLANE=1000.0,RESHADE_DEPTH_INPUT_IS_UPSIDE_DOWN=0,RESHADE_DEPTH_INPUT_IS_REVERSED=1,RESHADE_DEPTH_INPUT_IS_LOGARITHMIC=0

If not, add it and see if it works.
I have the same line also in my own ini file but I don't know if that is necessary. Don't remember if that was generated or that I put it in myself :p

• Cul
More
4 years 3 months ago - 4 years 3 months ago #3 by Cul Replied by Cul on topic Problem with MXAO in Parkitect [It's upside down]

kabbage222 wrote: Also when trying to edit the options under Processor, it changes back to zero or that default 2.

If you right click > Properties the folder with the .exe & Reshade, then Security tab, does your user have a tick ✔ next to Write?

I remember some people had to change that, otherwise Windows doesn't let Reshade write anything new into a folder in Program Files, for example.
Last edit: 4 years 3 months ago by Cul.

• kabbage222
  • Topic Author
More
4 years 3 months ago #4 by kabbage222 Replied by kabbage222 on topic Problem with MXAO in Parkitect [It's upside down]
Yes it worked now, i edited it in the Reshade.ini file next to the games exe from 0 to 1 and it worked. Didnt know it was there i just thought its in the ingame menu somewhere.
Thank you guys!
Warning: Spoiler!

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.