Support for Marble Blast games

• Brandondorf9999
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 11 months ago #1 by Brandondorf9999 Support for Marble Blast games was created by Brandondorf9999
I would like to request support for the Marble Blast games including Marble Blast Platinum, Gold, Emerald and it's other user made spin off mods which are through their official Marble Blast website. The way to get that support is to make patches or something like that to make it load upon launch of program. With that, it will allow any effects including bloom and other effects provided in their configuration including master effect. I know there's a graphic extender that also does shader effects, but this one has better ones that we can use globally in the game including the menus.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• crosire
More
8 years 11 months ago - 8 years 11 months ago #2 by crosire Replied by crosire on topic Support for Marble Blast games
What's the matter? Seems like those have both a D3D9 and OpenGL renderer, so ReShade can work with them just fine.
Last edit: 8 years 11 months ago by crosire.

• Brandondorf9999
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 11 months ago - 8 years 11 months ago #3 by Brandondorf9999 Replied by Brandondorf9999 on topic Support for Marble Blast games
I tried, but the driver is greyed out and I can't switch it Direct3D9. I guess you will have to reverse engineer it or something to allow support for D3D9. I'm going to have a conversation about this in the website.

EDIT: It's not supported and it will no longer have Direct3D on the game. I probably might have to think about adding that game to the list with the unsupported type of support.
Last edit: 8 years 11 months ago by Brandondorf9999.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.