Help with preset for Guild Wars 2.

• wolfeng
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 9 months ago #1 by wolfeng Help with preset for Guild Wars 2. was created by wolfeng
I've been messing around with Reshade framework trying to give Guild Wars 2 a more grim style, a Dark Souls Vibe if you will.

But since I have no idea how to make every single option work together as one, I ended up coping value from other presets and the result is a mess of colors and bloom.

Album Album

Can anyone help me with a preset that actually looks good and usefull?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• wolfeng
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 9 months ago - 8 years 9 months ago #2 by wolfeng Replied by wolfeng on topic Help with preset for Guild Wars 2.
Ok I managed to get a good preset going after mixing values from different presets and playing around to figure how each turned out.
Now that I'm happy with the result, how do I go about uploading it to sfx.thelazy?

According to framework mediator there's a way I can share it and have it be found by the program. How do I do that?
And is there anyway I can have a different profile to switch to? I'm thinking of something more stylized if I ever feel like going overboard for screenshots.

Ps: Could really use some help naming this preset too.
imgur.com/a/7sX3B#6
Last edit: 8 years 9 months ago by wolfeng.

• Ganossa
More
8 years 9 months ago #3 by Ganossa Replied by Ganossa on topic Help with preset for Guild Wars 2.
You should wait a bit so you can use the updated ReShade Framework version but here the process to generate and update a TheLazy.Net preset::

Once you are happy with you configuration in the mediator, get to the main mediator tab, name your preset and click "Add" in the preset field to create it. At your preset folder location (Default \ReShade\Personal Files\Presets\YourPresetName\) you can now find a TheLazyNet folder which incudes a combined configuration file. This is the file you have to upload to your TheLazy.Net preset.
If you crawl for TheLazy.Net presets in the mediator it will then check that file and display the preset for download if compatible. :)

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.