Compatibility list

• acknowledge
More
7 years 11 months ago #541 by acknowledge Replied by acknowledge on topic Compatibility list
Game Name: OpenRA
Info: OpenRA is a Libre/Free Real Time Strategy project that recreates the classic Command & Conquer titles.
Game EXE: OpenRA.exe
API Hook: opengl32.dll, 32bit
Depth Buffer Access: empty
Reshade Version: 2.0.3
Notes:none

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Blackhand
More
7 years 10 months ago - 7 years 10 months ago #542 by Blackhand Replied by Blackhand on topic Compatibility list
Game Name: Warhammer: End Times - Vermintide
Game EXE: vermintide.exe
API Hook: dxgi.dll, 32bit
Depth Buffer Access: Perfect
Reshade Version: 1.1.0.962
Notes:none

Really nice to have sharpening effects along with TAA in this game. The less a scene flickers the more you can sharpen it. Now you can deblur the game (blur caused by TAA) and there is still no flickering. Without TAA it's a flickerhell, so TAA is the best option even with the blur.

Still I can't confirm that Quake3 is working with Reshade and still you have to use dxgi.dll for Titanfall. Please fix this in the list. It's not the first and not the second time I mention this!
Last edit: 7 years 10 months ago by Blackhand.

• Airo24
More
7 years 10 months ago #543 by Airo24 Replied by Airo24 on topic Compatibility list
Game Name: Dead Island Definitive Edition
Game EXE: DeadIslandGame.exe
API Hook: dxgi.dll, (64bit)
DX11 only
Depth Buffer Access: Perfect
Reshade Version: 2.0.3f1

Notes: The depth buffer is reversed, to fix open ReShade assistant and click on profile settings activate Input is reversed.

• RRe36
More
7 years 9 months ago - 7 years 9 months ago #544 by RRe36 Replied by RRe36 on topic Compatibility list
Some Updates:
Batman: Arkham City: Depth Buffer visualization gives Blackscreen => No Depth Buffer Access (dxgi and d3d9), list says perfect compatibility
Batman: Arkham Origins: Same as in Arkham City
Batman: Arkham Knight: Depth Buffer Visualization gets completely white when accessing the Batmobile
ARK: Survival Evolved: Seems to use a logarithmic Depth Buffer (dxgi)

All using ReShade 2.03f on a GTX980Ti@1,25GHz with WHQL 361.43 on Windows 8.1 x64.
Last edit: 7 years 9 months ago by RRe36.

• JBeckman
More
7 years 9 months ago #545 by JBeckman Replied by JBeckman on topic Compatibility list
For "Knight" the Batmobile adds a overlay to the screen similar to the problem with Fallout 4 and power-armor which has overlay for it's gauges and stuff to display.

For the earlier games the only thing that comes to mind is that MSAA might be enabled as AA seems to conflict with ReShade's depth buffer detection.
(I don't think any of the games uses logarithmic or reversed depth buffers being on UE3.x even though City and the later heavily modified it.)

• BlueSkyKnight
More
7 years 9 months ago - 7 years 9 months ago #546 by BlueSkyKnight Replied by BlueSkyKnight on topic Compatibility list
Crosire's ReShade version '3.0.0.81' Depth Map works list
  1. Naruto Shippuden UNS3 Full Blurst -works but reshade 3.0 also starts in game launcher
  2. Amnesia: The Dark Descent
  3. The Evil With In
  4. Sleeping Dogs: DE
  5. RAGE64 -works but you can't change your Resolution or you will lose Depth Map access. So you must change your Resolution first then restart the game to get it back.
  6. Quake 4 - Works But, Menu new in game menu is almost inaccessible. Must fight with game over mouse control and alt tabbing battle............
  7. BoarderLands 2
  8. Deadly Premonition: The Directors's Cut
  9. Skyrim V - work if if you set bFloatPointRenderTarget=0 bDeferredShadows=0 in INI No more depth map showing in the water or Fog.
  10. Fallout 4
  11. Alien Isolation
  12. Shadow warrior(2013) still need to start in XP mode
  13. Lords of The Fallen
  14. Dragons Dogma: Dark Arisen Dragon
  15. Ball Xenoverse
  16. Hard Reset -Must Enable FSAA for depth buffer access.
  17. Return To Castle Wolfenstine
  18. Souls Games
  19. Dying Light
  20. Assassin Creed Unity
  21. Call of Duty: Ghost - depth map only works if your game at 100% scaling. For thisSet Image Quality to Extra.
  22. Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 -Turn off AA. For Depth Map
  23. Metro Last Light Redux
  24. Metro 2033 Redux
  25. Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor - depth map only works if your game at 100% scaling and FullScreen mode.
  26. GTA V
  27. Magicka 2
  28. Zombi - depth map flickers some times
  29. Call of Duty: Advance Warfare
  30. Witcher 3
  31. .-=|Depth is Flipped|=-.
  32. Among The Sleep
  33. DreamFall Chapters
  34. Firewatch
Game that Crashes now and not in reshade 2.0 is
Wolfenstein.The.New.Order
Wolfenstein The Old Blood

pastebin.com Link To Log The log Basically says the same thing for both games.
Last edit: 7 years 9 months ago by BlueSkyKnight.

• Moonkey
More
7 years 9 months ago - 7 years 9 months ago #547 by Moonkey Replied by Moonkey on topic Compatibility list
Tribes 2, DX8 hook, works perfect including depth buffer access. (2001 game working perfectly with ReShade? Bonus!)

Reshade 1.1.0.
Last edit: 7 years 9 months ago by Moonkey.

• RRe36
More
7 years 8 months ago #548 by RRe36 Replied by RRe36 on topic Compatibility list

JBeckman wrote: For "Knight" the Batmobile adds a overlay to the screen similar to the problem with Fallout 4 and power-armor which has overlay for it's gauges and stuff to display.

For the earlier games the only thing that comes to mind is that MSAA might be enabled as AA seems to conflict with ReShade's depth buffer detection.
(I don't think any of the games uses logarithmic or reversed depth buffers being on UE3.x even though City and the later heavily modified it.)

Specifically it was the Antialiasing Gamma Correction from the nVidia Driver that caused the problem while MSAA was completely off (doesn't make sense on a 2160p display). Disabling the AA Gamma Correction should be added as a suggestion if someone has depthbuffer-problems.

• dirtydanisreal
More
7 years 8 months ago #549 by dirtydanisreal Replied by dirtydanisreal on topic Compatibility list
No Man's Sky - opengl32.dll (Reshade64.dll) - Perfect

Depth Buffer works, AO works only on method 1 or 2, its bugs out with diamond size artifacts.

• amoebae
More
7 years 8 months ago - 7 years 8 months ago #550 by amoebae Replied by amoebae on topic Compatibility list

No Man's Sky - opengl32.dll (Reshade64.dll) - Perfect

This was the case for me for 16 hours of play, but all of a sudden I got an opengl crash, and from then on the game won't open with reshade installed. As soon as I take opengl32.dll out of the folder it starts no problem.

I'm using 2.0.3 - I'll try with 1.1.0 and see if the same happens. No idea what suddenly changed. Could it be a local problem? I've verified the game cache, updated my driver (don't ask about what a kerfuffle that was - first time I've done it on this machine), no idea what else I could do to troubleshoot though.

Edit: Nope, 1.1.0 doesn't work either. Game closes after the Hello Games splash screen. Works fine without ReShade.
Last edit: 7 years 8 months ago by amoebae.

• Sunesha
More
7 years 6 months ago - 7 years 6 months ago #551 by Sunesha Replied by Sunesha on topic Compatibility list
Splinter cell blacklist works. Depth stuff works as long don't use msaa or txaa. Tested as 32bit dx11
Last edit: 7 years 6 months ago by Sunesha.

• Moonkey
More
7 years 6 months ago #552 by Moonkey Replied by Moonkey on topic Compatibility list
The Crew: No Depthbuffer access, works perfectly otherwise. No crashing or artifacts when using ReShade. D3D11 game.

ReShade 3.0.2.

• Sunesha
More
7 years 5 months ago #553 by Sunesha Replied by Sunesha on topic Compatibility list
Metal Gear Solid V The Phantom Pain
&
Metal Gear Solid Ground Zereos

My search see that didn't work before and still doesn't work for Reshade 3.03. I tried to make the game swallow the reshade.dll. But it didnt like taste of it, even in 32 bit. I kinda had some small hope it would more tasty and not as filling as the 64bit version. I made game administrator, but that new given power didn't help either. So I think we better send the games for treatment of anorexia. It is not healthy at all to not even swallow a nice dll that makes colors vibrant and gives old loooking things a new look.

• Gar Stazi
More
7 years 5 months ago #554 by Gar Stazi Replied by Gar Stazi on topic Compatibility list
I laughed :lol:

• Baffin
More
7 years 5 months ago #555 by Baffin Replied by Baffin on topic Compatibility list
IL-2: Cliffs of Dover: ReShade v 3.0.4 is compatible after normal installation. Debander.fx and FXAA.fx work well.

• FYKC
More
7 years 4 months ago - 7 years 4 months ago #556 by FYKC Replied by FYKC on topic Compatibility list
Resident Evil 7 / Biohazard 7 Teaser: Beginning Hour

Reshade 3.0.5 - Works + Depth Buffer*

*dxgi.dll has to be renamed to d3d11.dll otherwise the game will hang on startup and crash. Reshade cursor is locked to the center of screen regardless of whether or not input is blocked unless you open the pause menu, then it works as it should but obviously you can't see the scene when you're editing then.
Last edit: 7 years 4 months ago by FYKC.

• JBeckman
More
7 years 3 months ago - 7 years 3 months ago #557 by JBeckman Replied by JBeckman on topic Compatibility list
dxgi.dll here without any problems. :)
(Input working as it should too without getting stuck on anything.)

Game is 64-bit and uses DirectX 11 for those wondering.

As for other software I'm using MSI Afterburner and it's a AMD GPU so AMD injects their whatever it is utility into anything that is started (ATIEAH32.EXE and ATIEAH64.EXE ) but no problems with conflicts or anything with ReShade so far, Steam (And other, Origin, UPlay and such.) overlay is disabled just due to various compatibility issues though.
Last edit: 7 years 3 months ago by JBeckman.

• VAMET
More
7 years 2 months ago #558 by VAMET Replied by VAMET on topic Compatibility list
Dear Friends

Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag - ReShade 3.0.6 works very well
Assassin's Creed: Liberation HD - ReShade 3.0.6 works very well
Assassin's Creed: Rogue - ReShade 3.0.6 works very well
Assassin's Creed: Unity - ReShade 3.0.3 works very well, but with ReShade 3.0.4, 3.0.5 and 3.0.6 it crashes to desktop every time.
Assassin's Creed: Syndicate - ReShade 3.0.6 works very well

Sincerely

• BeTa
More
7 years 2 months ago #559 by BeTa Replied by BeTa on topic Compatibility list

JBeckman wrote: dxgi.dll here without any problems. :)
(Input working as it should too without getting stuck on anything.)

Game is 64-bit and uses DirectX 11 for those wondering.

As for other software I'm using MSI Afterburner and it's a AMD GPU so AMD injects their whatever it is utility into anything that is started (ATIEAH32.EXE and ATIEAH64.EXE ) but no problems with conflicts or anything with ReShade so far, Steam (And other, Origin, UPlay and such.) overlay is disabled just due to various compatibility issues though.

hmmm, strange, i also have this mouse stuck problem in Resident evil.
NOT using any overlay or afterburner also.. I wonder why that is.

Little questions:

1. On wich OS are you gaming? Win 7 64bit here. (maybe You got win 10?)
2. WHat gpu vendor? i got Nvidia, you have AMD)

maybe thats where the problem might be.. dunno.. to less information for now.

Also, Damn, resident evil 7 is in need of some proper AA and shadows.. using filmeffect does help a bit with those shadows.
Also TAA ingame + fxaa (reshade) and adap. sharpen, helps wonders :)

• Wildpumpk1n
More
7 years 2 months ago #560 by Wildpumpk1n Replied by Wildpumpk1n on topic Compatibility list
I try to use Reshade with Escape from Tarkov. Was working for the configuration, etc.
But after i cant restart the game. So its an Alpha but it could be nice to have something to work for this game.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.