New member wanting to say thank you

• cbbonus
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 9 months ago - 8 years 9 months ago #1 by cbbonus New member wanting to say thank you was created by cbbonus
I am a LM prepar3d 2.0 user. I just upgraded to windows 10 preview edition to test and explore this new OS before it officially releases this month. I built my pc specifically for flight simulation. After windows installed i learned that SweetFX does not work with Win10, not like it did with Win7. I was very disappointed and searched the internet for a couple days now trying to find a solution or tweak to get it back. P3D would simply crash with sweetfx installed. Then i found ReShade. And it works! I am still experimenting with presets and what not, but it does work and it is better than nothing. I am very grateful that this program exists and i just want to give a very big thank you! I am looking forward to its developments for the future, Thanks again!
Last edit: 8 years 9 months ago by cbbonus. Reason: i suck
The following user(s) said Thank You: crosire, jas01

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.