Reshade Mediator Companion v0.1

• Mobeeuz
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 8 months ago - 8 years 8 months ago #1 by Mobeeuz Reshade Mediator Companion v0.1 was created by Mobeeuz
Mediator Companion v0.2

While Mediator may support this in the future, I wanted a way to use my different profiles without having to run Mediator and select a profile every time. This small program will allow you to install your created profiles permanently into your games folder. If you decide you want to remove the game or update your profile, you can run this program again and choose uninstall. It will only remove the files from the game folder, leaving your original work safe and intact.

The program is (poorly) written in AutoIt v3, the zip contains 32 and 64bit executables and I have included the source code for people to play with.

v0.2 - I missed a backslash, profiles weren't copying :pinch:.
--> Download <--
Last edit: 8 years 8 months ago by Mobeeuz.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Cloudbill

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Constantine PC
More
8 years 8 months ago #2 by Constantine PC Replied by Constantine PC on topic Reshade Mediator Companion v0.1
So this installs settings for a specific game?

I was having an issue with the Mediator globally putting a preset designed for a certain game on all my games, and the only way I could fix it was use the preset for that game I was about to play, which then made all the other games have that preset enabled which I didn't want.

Seems this also was happening to you?
I actually manually install the files to games atm and edit via notepad +++

• Mobeeuz
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 8 months ago - 8 years 8 months ago #3 by Mobeeuz Replied by Mobeeuz on topic Reshade Mediator Companion v0.1
You can use Mediator just how it's supposed to be used, what this program does is do all the copying for you. You add your game, set it up how you like it, save the profile and then use this program to install any created game profile to their designated folder. You don't have to run Mediator to change profiles because it's been copied to the games folder.

*EDIT* I've added a picture to try and make it clearer.
Last edit: 8 years 8 months ago by Mobeeuz.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.