• klotim
More
5 years 5 months ago #21 by klotim Replied by klotim on topic 4.0
Was the log informative? :)
The topic has been locked.
  • sets
More
5 years 5 months ago #22 by sets Replied by sets on topic 4.0
i know we can move the dock to the right side of the screen but that will have reshade windows all over the game screen, i can't edit shaders value while seeing the changes like before. The left dock (main windows) can't be closed.
  • Ecliptikzz
More
5 years 5 months ago - 5 years 5 months ago #23 by Ecliptikzz Replied by Ecliptikzz on topic 4.0
So, I play Second life and talk cinematic pictures in it but I have found a problem with 4.0 that need a fix. When I installed 4.0 and ran it with Second Life I hid all my huds that I was using there was no way to get around is so I have to roll back after doing a fresh install of my second life viewer... when and will there be a fix for this cause I am really liking the UI 4.0 has to offer

4.0 Reshade with a HUD on but not visible

No Reshade
Last edit: 5 years 5 months ago by Ecliptikzz.
  • Shadowdane
More
5 years 5 months ago #24 by Shadowdane Replied by Shadowdane on topic 4.0
Awesome glad to see a new version.. However it breaks Minecraft. Tried a number of different effects including just running Reshade with no effects loaded and it still complete messed up the UI. Basically every icon in the game becomes transparent.

No Reshade:

Reshade 4.0:

It worked perfectly fine before on version 3.4.1. I hope you can figure out the problem and roll out a fix soon.
  • koitsu
More
5 years 5 months ago #25 by koitsu Replied by koitsu on topic 4.0
Hi, I just registered to report this. Just downloaded the installer via the website (dl link=https://reshade.me/downloads/ReShade_Setup_4.0.0.exe), and Win10 is blocking it due to malware. I switched over to the macbook, transferred it to USB, and Windows Defender immediately flagged it as malicious (Trojan:Win32/Fuerboos.A!cl) when I attempted to pull it off the USB. I don't see anyone else mentioning this in the thread here, so not sure if I'm the first case or just on a crazy Win10 client. FWIW, one engine in virustotal is also flagging it.

There don't appear to be any redirects or anything unusual going on with the site, and Firefox is showing that it is encrypted. False positive?
  • Daodan
More
5 years 5 months ago - 5 years 5 months ago #26 by Daodan Replied by Daodan on topic 4.0

Martigen wrote: One other thing: I use DisplayDepth regularly to check/setup depth effects. I've updated to the latest version of the shaders.
There is some confusion here for me...

See this Thread and this Thread for the reason behind that change. Since the initial pull request the shader got updated but changing the description was forgotten. The intention is that you can check out what depth input settings you need - in real time - and then put them in the preprocessor definitions.

@koitsu
That happens with most new releases. Takes a couple of days for windows defender/antivirus programs to realize that ReShade is not malicious.
Last edit: 5 years 5 months ago by Daodan.
  • Marty
More
5 years 5 months ago #27 by Marty Replied by Marty on topic 4.0
You are doing god's work Crosire and everyone who contributes.
  • lowenz
More
5 years 5 months ago - 5 years 5 months ago #28 by lowenz Replied by lowenz on topic 4.0

Marty wrote: You are doing god's work Crosire and everyone who contributes.

ReShade proves selfless (or limited-selfish :D ) collaboration is possible and can achieve outstanding results.
Last edit: 5 years 5 months ago by lowenz.
  • Lifell
More
5 years 5 months ago #29 by Lifell Replied by Lifell on topic 4.0
Thanks a lot for the update Crosire! Some fancy stuff has been added or altered.
  • Daodan
More
5 years 5 months ago - 5 years 5 months ago #30 by Daodan Replied by Daodan on topic 4.0
Bug in Statistics->Effects and the Editor:

When reloading a couple of times the order in Statistics->Effects changes:

1. AdaptiveFog.fx
2. ASCII.fx
3. Border.fx
4. 3DFx.fx

Reload 2x

1. AdaptiveFog.fx
2. 3DFX.fx
3. Border.fx
4. ASCII.fx

Reload 2x

1. AdaptiveFog.fx
2. 3DFX.fx
3. Border.fx
4. Cartoon.fx

If a shader is open in the editor and its position has changed the following happens:
  • The content of the editor stays the same
  • The path to the shader changes

That leads the editor to save to the wrong file.

[Edit]
Sometimes - after reloading - the editor looses the information where the currently viewed file comes from: the path is empty and the Save & Reload button disappears.
Last edit: 5 years 5 months ago by Daodan.
  • Ecliptikzz
More
5 years 5 months ago #31 by Ecliptikzz Replied by Ecliptikzz on topic 4.0
will there be a quick fix with the issue of hiding some parts of the UI.. example of issues that Shadowdane and i are having
  • 8qX6a6mQhWSUBycMHgr7wgXCoTATys
More
5 years 5 months ago #32 by 8qX6a6mQhWSUBycMHgr7wgXCoTATys Replied by 8qX6a6mQhWSUBycMHgr7wgXCoTATys on topic 4.0
Thank you! Happy to hear Vulkan will be possible now.
  • Tom Yum 72
More
5 years 5 months ago #33 by Tom Yum 72 Replied by Tom Yum 72 on topic 4.0
Many,many thanks for this amazing tool. Been using it since the first version. Really can not thank you enough.
  • Wicked Sick
More
5 years 5 months ago - 5 years 5 months ago #34 by Wicked Sick Replied by Wicked Sick on topic 4.0

crosire wrote:

Wicked Sick wrote: Just one thing, is it possible to hide the seconds of the clock?

Arrg. First people want seconds on the clock, now they want them removed again =D. It's not possible right. Will probably add an option for this.

Haha I am sorry, man. Is just that I always use the clock on so I can keep track of time, and the seconds in there was a bit distracting, nothing major, but an option to toggle this on and off would be nice.

Again, what a wonderful ReShade installment has this been! Congratulations! I am afraid that with my English vocabulary I will not be able to express how impressed I am with this new ReShade. Thanks a lot from the bottom of my heart, Crosire.
Last edit: 5 years 5 months ago by Wicked Sick.
  • Wicked Sick
More
5 years 5 months ago #35 by Wicked Sick Replied by Wicked Sick on topic 4.0

koitsu wrote: Hi, I just registered to report this. Just downloaded the installer via the website (dl link=https://reshade.me/downloads/ReShade_Setup_4.0.0.exe), and Win10 is blocking it due to malware. I switched over to the macbook, transferred it to USB, and Windows Defender immediately flagged it as malicious (Trojan:Win32/Fuerboos.A!cl) when I attempted to pull it off the USB. I don't see anyone else mentioning this in the thread here, so not sure if I'm the first case or just on a crazy Win10 client. FWIW, one engine in virustotal is also flagging it.

There don't appear to be any redirects or anything unusual going on with the site, and Firefox is showing that it is encrypted. False positive?

i am sure of it. I am also on W10 and I had no troubles with it. Actually, now that I think about it, I never had any issue with ReShade regarding this... Using it for years now, and even before the ReShade, from the times of FXAA injection and forth, never had an issue.

I wrote this just to say that you can rest assured that this is a false positive thing.
  • JackDee
More
5 years 5 months ago #36 by JackDee Replied by JackDee on topic 4.0
Hi all, downloaded version 4.0 tried it with Arma3 had no luck with it, tried several times arma3 would not run, so i rolled back to ver 3.4.1 and arma3 ran as normal, so V4 breaks arma3, anyone else had this problem?

Tia
  • Sunesha
More
5 years 5 months ago #37 by Sunesha Replied by Sunesha on topic 4.0
Just wanted to show appreciation for the Reshade people. Awesome project and I can't wait to start using this new version.
  • andysjunk
More
5 years 5 months ago - 5 years 5 months ago #38 by andysjunk Replied by andysjunk on topic 4.0 Upside down MXAO
hello just wanted to say thanks for bringing us reshade its awesome i use it on almost all my games just having a small issue where in OpenGL games the MXAO is upside down. Now i know there was an option to flip it in the 3.4 version in the settings tab but not in the latest build. Or maybe its there and i just didn't see it. if anyone could help me find where it is i would greatly appreciate it thanks again.
Last edit: 5 years 5 months ago by andysjunk.
  • lowenz
More
5 years 5 months ago #39 by lowenz Replied by lowenz on topic 4.0 Upside down MXAO
4.0.1 ready ;)
  • Deyrax
More
5 years 5 months ago - 5 years 5 months ago #40 by Deyrax Replied by Deyrax on topic 4.0
Is it me or you cannot drag the main window across the screen anymore? You could in the previous version by just holding the left click on the window and dragging it anywhere across the screen.

Also, cannot close the window by the cross icon, need to press Shift+F2 again to close it.
Last edit: 5 years 5 months ago by Deyrax.
We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.