• OtisInf
More
3 years 10 months ago #61 by OtisInf Replied by OtisInf on topic 4.6
Two vulkan related issues, reproducible with the Detroit: Become Human demo (Epic game store)

- when the game's menu isn't up, and bringing up the reshade menu/overlay, the mouse pointer is stuck in the middle of the screen. This might be related to ImGui, or to the fact Vulkan might recreate HWnds on the fly at times (at least that's what I've seen when resizing the viewport) and therefore raw input isn't registered with the right hwnd.
- the depth buffer is upside down, but when setting RESHADE_DEPTH_INPUT_IS_UPSIDE_DOWN to 1 and clicking the reload button it has... no effect. This is quite odd, as it should reverse the y coord but it does nothing of that.

Used latest, 4.6.1
The topic has been locked.
  • crosire
  • Topic Author
More
3 years 10 months ago #62 by crosire Replied by crosire on topic 4.6
Mouse is fixed with github.com/crosire/reshade/commit/ce116f...eb7fa23af39389f4c355 . Clicking Reload is not necessary when chaning preprocessor defines, since it will reload automatically. This is working for me. Sounds like you e.g. haven't switched DisplayDepth to actually use the preprocessor defines.
The following user(s) said Thank You: OtisInf
  • OtisInf
More
3 years 10 months ago #63 by OtisInf Replied by OtisInf on topic 4.6
Ah I didn't know displaydepth circumvents the linearized depth buffer from reshade itself, indeed I didn't set that up properly!

Glad the mouse issue is fixed!
  • doomgrave
More
3 years 10 months ago - 3 years 10 months ago #64 by doomgrave Replied by doomgrave on topic 4.6
Where i can find a Motion Blur effect in 4.6?
I can find it only in the Legacy shaders :S
Last edit: 3 years 10 months ago by doomgrave.
  • klotim
More
3 years 10 months ago #65 by klotim Replied by klotim on topic 4.6
because its a legacy shader
  • 玉树临风大表哥
More
3 years 10 months ago #66 by 玉树临风大表哥 Replied by 玉树临风大表哥 on topic 4.6
thanks
  • jaNoska
More
3 years 10 months ago #67 by jaNoska Replied by jaNoska on topic 4.6
Hi guys, need help, Reshade 4.6 doenst work call of duty modern wafare( fps drop, cras) i try download previously reshade 4.5.4 but dont see nowhere. where can I find?
  • brussell
More
3 years 10 months ago #68 by brussell Replied by brussell on topic 4.6
The following user(s) said Thank You: jaNoska
  • jaNoska
More
3 years 10 months ago #69 by jaNoska Replied by jaNoska on topic 4.6
Thank you so mutch :)
  • Daria2501
More
3 years 10 months ago #70 by Daria2501 Replied by Daria2501 on topic 4.6
Hello. I have a issue with reshaide in install - "Unable to download archive". Could you please help me with it?
  • BigDuck
More
3 years 10 months ago #71 by BigDuck Replied by BigDuck on topic 4.6
Hey Crosire, thank you for all the updates. Interestingly though Cemu and RPCS3 are all working perfectly with Vulkan but oddly enough the latest dolphin versions and slightly older ones (2 months old) don't work with Vulkan ReShade, was wondering if you could possibly have this sorted in your newer update if/when you have time, so am just letting you know basically. Thank you ^^
  • crosire
  • Topic Author
More
3 years 10 months ago - 3 years 10 months ago #72 by crosire Replied by crosire on topic 4.6
I have no problem getting ReShade to run in Dolphin with backend set to Vulkan (latest from today, which is 5.0-11991), so you are likely missing something.
Most likely you still have an OpenGL installation of ReShade active for Dolphin, that needs to be uninstalled first (or else it will interfer).
Last edit: 3 years 10 months ago by crosire.
The following user(s) said Thank You: tOXicSilence
  • BetterWarrior
More
3 years 10 months ago - 3 years 10 months ago #73 by BetterWarrior Replied by BetterWarrior on topic 4.6
Sorry wrong place.
Last edit: 3 years 10 months ago by BetterWarrior. Reason: Wrong place
We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.