Welcome, Guest.
Username: Password: Remember me

Advanced Search

Search Results

Searched for: uninstall
22 Nov 2018 11:01
Which file is latest date? (In some cases .log is hidden by PC setting)
d3d9.log
dxgi.log
d3d11.log
Category: Troubleshooting
22 Nov 2018 10:49
Hello everyone please could you help me? I have uninstalled the previous version of the fantastic "Reshade v.4.0.1" now I wanted to install the version "v.4.0.2" but I can not, someone could teach me how should I do? in advance hoping for your prompt help (PS to me now no version of Reshade works) :( :( :(
22 Nov 2018 10:39
1. Yes i am sure. there is no d3d9.dll
2. I have used reshade in the game for a month. The effect loading problem just suddenly... pop up.
3. I tried deleting it, but then it just happens to still get stuck. But without the effects loading, it just said Reshade by crosire.
20 Nov 2018 15:00
Still cant launch Diablo 2 since 3.4.1

Log:
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]
Category: Releases
20 Nov 2018 05:16
tranceline wrote:
I installed Reshade 3.6 into Far Cry 5 and the game wouldn't launch. I goes to the launch screen and the little circle just goes round and round...no launch. I removed all the files and it still won't launch. I uninstalled the whole game and redownloaded and it STILL won't launch. It will go through an "Installing Direct X" and such and then just spins and spins and never launches. Any ideas?

EAC kicked in.

Use a whitelisted version of ReShade.
20 Nov 2018 04:50
I installed Reshade 3.6 into Far Cry 5 and the game wouldn't launch. I goes to the launch screen and the little circle just goes round and round...no launch. I removed all the files and it still won't launch. I uninstalled the whole game and redownloaded and it STILL won't launch. It will go through an "Installing Direct X" and such and then just spins and spins and never launches. Any ideas?
20 Nov 2018 00:04
My spontaneous ideas:

1. You're sure the game is not DirectX 9? In that case you might have installed for both APIs, and the d3d9.dll being still there, ReShade would still load. Just to rule that one out.

2. Or, alternatively, you installed ReShade in more than one place and the folder where you deleted dxgi.dll from is not the folder where dxgi.dll is picked up - with some games it's not the same as the exe file.

3. In any case, you can also delete the "reshade-shaders" (or what was it...
19 Nov 2018 11:02
There are log files as well, for instance d3d9.log. Should follow the same naming syntax.
Category: Discussion
19 Nov 2018 02:34
Thank you for the update.
It doesn't work for Diablo 2 anymore tho...
Works fine with 3.4.1

Log:
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]
19 Nov 2018 01:02
It's time for the big update! I spent the last couple of months completly rewriting the ReShade FX compiler from ground up. This new compiler is now fully standalone, blazing fast, has much better error recovery (Got a syntax error in your code somewhere? No problem, it will try and finish compiling anyway.), better support for various code features (array assignments and switch statements work properly now) and paves the future for Vulkan support (it can now not only generate HLSL and GLSL, but...
17 Nov 2018 04:59
I have a problem with reshade. So when i delete DXGI.dll, the reshade won't uninstall. the loading effect is still there. The loading effect is stuck (19 effects loading). So i can't play X-plane 11 anymore because of reshade!
I need serious help. i do not want to uninstall my game, i have downloaded a ton of mods and plugins!
16 Nov 2018 15:44
Hello
I would like to uninstall the new version 3.4.1. and go back to the previous version
How to proceed ?
Thank you for your help

Kalliste
07 Nov 2018 08:41
Hey, guys'n'girls! :-)

I'm quite new here and immediately looking for help. I want to use ReShade for Fable 3: starting the configuration ingame works fine. However, even without having configured anything or loading some presets (just installed), my game is so bloody lagging (in motion my fps crack down to 2-3). It seems like the program needs to load any texture again and again. When I uninstall ReShade Fable 3 works properly.

My hardware should be strong enough, I think.
i7-8700K 3,7 GHz
06 Nov 2018 19:17
I recently installed reshade fro escape from tarkov and now all the coulors are wierd and there are no settings turnde on the colour look like a old 3d movie.
28 Oct 2018 20:09
iwansquall wrote:
Any method for me to make constant 30fps locked game to run higher frame (60 fps for example)? Doesnt need to be perfect, just enough my eyes dont notice the lag. I havent try reshade yet with that game, I might as well ask here first since I uninstalled it last time.
ReShade cannot change how fast the game pipes data through it. It can only modify what it gets.

iwansquall wrote:
Lastly, is reshade the 3d depth thing is usable with VR HMD? Does it allow me to play old game on VR?
There is an experimental branch...
22 Oct 2018 06:58
I managed to install latest reshade tools and apply effect into the games. Since I have no idea which Im gonna use, I pretty much just enabled all of them so I can test them in game. I know I can adjust the setting with configuration mode and then change it to performance mode once Im done.

Question is : How do I disable reshade to not load the effect that Im not used in the config setting? Not a major, just small lag during loading of the games, Im just curious if my method is wrong way to do...
18 Oct 2018 00:31
Reshade works perfectly for this game aside from this strange incompatibility with my 16:10 monitor. Here is a video my.mixtape.moe/dzqcov.webm

When I was in fullscreen mode, the game would squash itself when I had Reshade installed(there was an instance where it was squashing horizontally as well, I think I was in windowed mode). At first I thought it was my GPU scaling being incompatible with the game but that wasn't it, and I narrowed it down to Reshade by uninstalling it.

I would...
11 Oct 2018 08:50
I always played Warframe with Reshade and had zero issues.

I'm making some "artistic" screenshots of it and reshade is essential to make things like this: ( without reshade )
or this.
I literally can't play without it :(

I followed this guide Getting ReShade to Work w/Warframe in July 2018] by @AssassinsDecree but it didn't work :/

I'm using Reshade 3.4.0
With dxgi.dll set to read only, the game still crash at startup
With dxgi.dl and dxgi.ini to d3d11.dll and d3d11.ini (with read only...
03 Oct 2018 17:15
Hello,
i have a problem with ReShade and ELEX for months, i installed and uninstalled ReShade alot of times for ELEX but i cant fix it.
When i play without ReShade the game runs perfectly, but anytime when i installed ReShade and try to run the game its says " the application terminated abnormally " and the game wont even start. Its also "saying C:/User/.../AppData/.../.../....Elex... do u want to dump the folder ?" - " Yes " " No " are the options but it doesnt matter what im clicking, the...
Displaying 141 - 159 out of 159 results.