Advanced Search

Search Results (Searched for: uninstall)

• a1chera_
01 Apr 2024 17:36
Replied by a1chera_ on topic Reshade Vulkan Uninstall
For me it was actually located in "AppData\Local\ReShade"
  • notsynxx
09 Feb 2024 18:44
when i tryna to uninstall the effects, it says d3d9.dll cannt be uninstalled bcs access is denied, please try not to run the target file. WHY THIS HAPPEN TO ME? I DIDNT DOING ANYTHING WITH D3D9 AND I DONT PLAY THE GTAV
  • wiktorbunny
25 Dec 2023 00:48
I recently installed Portal RTX and on my first launch the reshade menu comes up even though I didnt want it for it and i couldnt get the tutorial screen to go away. I was sure it was Half life 2's fault since I downloaded reshade for it before, but I couldnt uninstall reshade for half life 2 or portal RTX, when i delete d3d9.dll and everything else for HL2 nothing changes but when I delete it for Portal it completely breaks the game making RTX unusable and when i would verify the games files it just came back, any clues on what to do? i just want to completely remove reshade from everything at this point since i have literally zero use for it
  • GoblinKing
03 Dec 2023 04:21
Uninstalled game, can't find shaders was created by GoblinKing
I uninstalled the game and now I can't find the shaders. Where did they go?
  • elbiski
07 Aug 2023 12:22
You can uninstall Reshade using the setup file.
  • Locate the ReShade setup file. This is the setup file you used to download ReShade initially. You can usually find it in your computer's Downloads folder.
  • If you can't find the setup file, download it again from reshade.me
  • While you can delete the mod folders of games such as Minecraft and The Sims 4, ReShade takes a few different steps.
Double-click the ReShade setup file. The setup window will open.
Select your game and click Next. You'll see a list of popular games in the window.
  • If you don't see your game, click Browse… below the list. Navigate to the game's folder and select the .exe file. Click Open, then Next.
Select the rendering API and click Next. If you don't know which rendering API the game client uses, search for the game at Look for the section titled API.
  • With most games, this will be Microsoft DirectX 10/11/12.
  • Select the rendering API and click Next. If you don't know which rendering API the game client uses, search for the game at Look for the section titled API.
  • With most games, this will be Microsoft DirectX 10/11/12.
  • Click Finish. ReShade is uninstalled. Be sure to restart your computer.
  • If you have mods for games on Steam, you can easily delete them as well.

• Reivavx
06 Jun 2023 01:53 - 06 Jun 2023 01:55
Hey, I instaled reshade a few days ago to mess around in yuzu, it dropped the performance considerably so i just deleted the files from the exe folder and thought nothing of it. Today I tried launching doom eternal and got a pop up about reshade vulkan layer incompatibility so i ran the setup again and tried uninstalling it from the yuzu exe i installed it in the frist place but it didnt solve it, i deleted the entire yuzu folder and still got the issue. I cant seem to find the solution so any help is much appreciated.
Displaying 1 - 6 out of 6 results.
We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.