Garry's Mod Better Shaders

• duxfootball38
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 7 months ago #1 by duxfootball38 Garry's Mod Better Shaders was created by duxfootball38
Hello. I am very new to the reshade scene, but I love how it looks in so many different games. I was hoping that someone could possibly make a next-gen shaders mod for Garry's Mod, a game I play very frequently. I know there are mods out there that do this already, but none of them are easily findable. So, if you made one, or know of one, please let me know. I have wanted a good addon like this for years. Thank you for your time

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• matsilagi
More
8 years 7 months ago #2 by matsilagi Replied by matsilagi on topic Garry's Mod Better Shaders
ReShade can work with it, just Depth Buffer that doesn't.
Just follow the same install instructions as HL2/TF2/CS:S

• duxfootball38
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 7 months ago #3 by duxfootball38 Replied by duxfootball38 on topic Garry's Mod Better Shaders
Alright. I was able to successfully install it and Master Effects, but I have no clue what settings to use to get it to look really good.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.