how to use adv motion blur debanding with MEReBorn

• LaBombaRomba
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 7 months ago #1 by LaBombaRomba how to use adv motion blur debanding with MEReBorn was created by LaBombaRomba
How do I use Lucifer's motion blur and JPulowski's debanding effects with ME ReBorn?
btw, im trying to do this on Need for Speed Carbon and some other games but it doesn't work

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Ganossa
More
8 years 7 months ago #2 by Ganossa Replied by Ganossa on topic how to use adv motion blur debanding with MEReBorn
You have them combined in ReShade 1.0

Not sure if NFS Carbon is supported though by ReShade but you could check the support list to find out :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: LaBombaRomba

• LaBombaRomba
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 7 months ago #3 by LaBombaRomba Replied by LaBombaRomba on topic how to use adv motion blur debanding with MEReBorn
my bad, i was used to customizing the config manually and didn't realize it was all in the mediator. silly me. :blush:

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.