FSX - Night brightness with Reshade

• Latamliner
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 5 months ago #1 by Latamliner FSX - Night brightness with Reshade was created by Latamliner
Hello folks,
when Im flying during night times in FSX the NIGHT IS JUST TOO BRIGHT. With different versions of ENB I could more or less darken the night. Some versions even had pitch black nights.
So my question is if there is any chance to adjust the night brightness with reshade especially in the MasterEffect file. I couldnt find a suitable option yet..
Thanks in advance

Best regards

Patrick
The following user(s) said Thank You: Lexeoon

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• luluco250
More
8 years 4 months ago #2 by luluco250 Replied by luluco250 on topic FSX - Night brightness with Reshade
You can try using the Tuning Table LUT, it allows you to control the overall colors of a game, try the Curves effect of SweetFX as well. Finally Ambient Light from GemFX can simulate HDR which could help your case.

• Latamliner
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 1 month ago #3 by Latamliner Replied by Latamliner on topic FSX - Night brightness with Reshade
Hey thanks but can you exactly tell me where I can find the "Tuning Table LUT" and "Finally Ambient Light from GemFX" where I can change something?

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.