Creating LUTs for use with ReShade

• GrinderMan
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 4 months ago #1 by GrinderMan Creating LUTs for use with ReShade was created by GrinderMan
I'm trying to figure out how to create Color Lookup Tables that reshade will be able to use, but after 6 straight hours of googling and trial and error in photoshop, I can't for the life of me figure out a way to create a LUT and either export it/convert it to a .PNG so ReShade can actually read the file.

How do people do this? am I just supposed to take the standard LUT that comes with reshade and edit that?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• brussell
More
8 years 4 months ago #2 by brussell Replied by brussell on topic Creating LUTs for use with ReShade

GrinderMan wrote: How do people do this? am I just supposed to take the standard LUT that comes with reshade and edit that?

Exactly, thats the way to do it. Just apply your color correction on ColorLUTOrig.png and save it to ColorLUTDst.png.

• Constantine PC
More
8 years 4 months ago - 8 years 4 months ago #3 by Constantine PC Replied by Constantine PC on topic Creating LUTs for use with ReShade

I make one at 33 seconds on-wards in this video via the mediator offline preview way
Last edit: 8 years 4 months ago by Constantine PC.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Wicked Sick, Pondural, AcidRains, ItsNotHectic

• robgrab
More
8 years 4 months ago #4 by robgrab Replied by robgrab on topic Creating LUTs for use with ReShade
I've been waiting for someone to make a video on how to do this. Can't wait to try it out when I get home. Thanks!

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.