Port to ReShade

• Ganossa
  • Topic Author
More
9 years 2 months ago - 8 years 5 months ago #1 by Ganossa Port to ReShade was created by Ganossa
As previously announced...

The second step of merging GEMFX with ReShade involves the port and adaption of existing GEMFX shaders to ReShade. If there are no blockers, the port will be completed within the next few weeks. You can check on the progress of the port in the Dev Blog .

The port will also involve the GEMFX offline configurator which will become available for GEMFX, SweetFX and MasterEffects in conjunction with ReShade. You can join the discussion here .

Please stay tuned ;)

For those that do not know GEMFX, here is a picture of the latest (and since this port, probably one of the last) version of the GEMFX stand-alone wrapper applied to Sleeping Dogs::
Last edit: 8 years 5 months ago by crosire. Reason: Fixed link
The following user(s) said Thank You: Wicked Sick

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• kgonepostl
More
9 years 2 months ago #2 by kgonepostl Replied by kgonepostl on topic Port to ReShade

• strelokgunslinger
More
9 years 2 months ago #3 by strelokgunslinger Replied by strelokgunslinger on topic Port to ReShade
This screenshot looks like you added more to GemFX.... last time I used it the only notable features was the lighting and lens dirt..

• Ganossa
  • Topic Author
More
9 years 2 months ago #4 by Ganossa Replied by Ganossa on topic Port to ReShade
True, there is some WIP stuff included :whistle: Good eyes :silly:
The following user(s) said Thank You: strelokgunslinger

• paxton676
More
9 years 2 months ago #5 by paxton676 Replied by paxton676 on topic Port to ReShade
GEMFX + OPENGL = Life Complete. I can die now. :)

• Wicked Sick
More
9 years 2 months ago #6 by Wicked Sick Replied by Wicked Sick on topic Port to ReShade
Now is exactly the time that you shouldn't die xD

• sajittarius
More
9 years 1 month ago #7 by sajittarius Replied by sajittarius on topic Port to ReShade
any word on when we can try out these new shaders? I wouldn't even need a configurator (although that looks awesome as well), i just want to see how games look with the eye adaptation and other shaders you posted.

• Ganossa
  • Topic Author
More
9 years 1 month ago #8 by Ganossa Replied by Ganossa on topic Port to ReShade
Once the complete framework is done, also GemFX in it will be released. I had to redo a lot of the work and port the DX11 implementations of GEMFX to ReShade, since there have been some limitations with the DX9 port. There will be another preview of that shortly. :cheer:
The following user(s) said Thank You: sajittarius, jas01

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.