Welcome, Guest.
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Tom Clancy's The Division E3-2014 SweetFX Preset

Tom Clancy's The Division E3-2014 SweetFX Preset 8 months 4 weeks ago #1

Hello, i've just created a sweetFX mod for this game, all thing i do is add more bloom, contrast, sharpen, and adjust the color tone to close to the E3 2014 version, witch version that got a nice cold tone that i like very much. For the Installation:
  • Unrar Reshade SweetFX 2.0, Run Reshade Setup, choose the The Division.exe then Press OK, if the game launch, stop or quit it.
  • Then Copy all the text from the preset that you've download, go to the game directory, then find the SweetFX folder, open it, open SweetFX_settings, Choose all and replace with my preset that you've copied, and SAVE. Done!
  • Ingame Toggle SweetFX = Scroll Lock.
  • If you think this is too dark for you, try to adjust the Brightness from Visual menu. For my preset, i leave it at 25% dark.
Example Comparision: sfx.thelazy.net/games/screenshot/36905/full/
Example Image:
Hope you guys like it.
*****New Tasks incoming!!*****
  • Custom DoF-Bokeh Effect (now the version of Reshade and Sfx 2.0 doesn't work (?), it got the black screen when apply Depth option
  • Add a little more Lensflare to the Sun or light source... : Still finding, need **Help**
  • Completely high or toggle on/off
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Tom Clancy's The Division E3-2014 SweetFX Preset 8 months 3 weeks ago #2

• Irkie500
  • Thank you received: 4
This game has caused me the most headaches in trying to tweak. The color palate seems to changed based on time of day, so sometimes I have too much red, other times too much blue. I have mine pretty close right now, but still needs some tweaks.
The administrator has disabled public write access.