Any Good Motion Blur Settings?

• Elimina
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 11 months ago #1 by Elimina Any Good Motion Blur Settings? was created by Elimina
I usually do not post questions on the forum, but has anybody found any High Quality looking settings for Motion Blur/Advanced Motion Blur?
The following user(s) said Thank You: jas01

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• jas01
More
7 years 11 months ago - 7 years 11 months ago #2 by jas01 Replied by jas01 on topic Any Good Motion Blur Settings?
Hmmm.. Maybe.

Two options:
- ReShade + GEMFX :
Warning: Spoiler!

or

- ReShade (You should lower some values):

+

Mouse-Based Motion Blur shader
Last edit: 7 years 11 months ago by jas01. Reason: )
The following user(s) said Thank You: Elimina, kenLeno

• jas01
More
7 years 11 months ago #3 by jas01 Replied by jas01 on topic Any Good Motion Blur Settings?
- ReShade (You should lower some values):

There are some graphical artifacts. You must solve them via Pipeline (sorry for my poor grammar :/).

• Elimina
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 11 months ago #4 by Elimina Replied by Elimina on topic Any Good Motion Blur Settings?

jas01 wrote: - ReShade (You should lower some values):

There are some graphical artifacts. You must solve them via Pipeline (sorry for my poor grammar :/).

Thank you for posting more values :) I am going to try them tonight to see how they look. I think I am very close to a usable setting that looks close to modern games

• jas01
More
7 years 11 months ago #5 by jas01 Replied by jas01 on topic Any Good Motion Blur Settings?
They are actually the same. My bad. I'm just saying they are not perfect (Visual artifacts and to strong settings). Good luck my friend. :)

• Elimina
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 11 months ago #6 by Elimina Replied by Elimina on topic Any Good Motion Blur Settings?

jas01 wrote: They are actually the same. My bad. I'm just saying they are not perfect (Visual artifacts and to strong settings). Good luck my friend. :)

When I get done i will post them here for you :)

• Elimina
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 11 months ago - 7 years 11 months ago #7 by Elimina Replied by Elimina on topic Any Good Motion Blur Settings?
I found some settings that very closely resembles modern motion blur, but I am still going to mess with the values to see if I can get even closer. Keep in mind that I only tested these effects on 3rd person games (NFS:MW (2012) & Watch Dogs), so 1st person games might look strange. Also, if the motion blur effects small movements on the screen, increase the precision from 0.1 to 0.2. If you want more blur at higher precision values, increase the recall

Last edit: 7 years 11 months ago by Elimina.

• Scorpio82CO
More
5 years 8 months ago - 5 years 8 months ago #8 by Scorpio82CO Replied by Scorpio82CO on topic Any Good Motion Blur Settings?
Could be possible a way that you MBMB works in condition of the depht like an acceleration variable that decides the activation of the shader and identify the moving objects?

by the way, mix blueskynight TAA (lastest versions) with the HQ4x shader, gave me some Improvement in the bleeding factor, could be some interresting for AA or MB solution
Last edit: 5 years 8 months ago by Scorpio82CO.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.