[Preset] Cinematic Tonemapped Look

• XIIICaesar
More
7 years 1 month ago #21 by XIIICaesar Replied by XIIICaesar on topic [Preset] Cinematic Tonemapped Look
I'd also like to try these out of they could be uploaded again please.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• brussell
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 1 month ago #22 by brussell Replied by brussell on topic [Preset] Cinematic Tonemapped Look
Thanks for the interest in these presets. Unfortunatly I deleted them on my system, since they where obsolete and I only use externally edited luts for color adjustments nowadays. But I will try to look through my old game backups to see if there are some reconstructable files. So stay tuned! (but give me a few days)
The following user(s) said Thank You: XIIICaesar, Meddy

• brussell
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 1 month ago #23 by brussell Replied by brussell on topic [Preset] Cinematic Tonemapped Look
I've updated the initial post and added a link to a package with 3dluts made from the old presets.
The following user(s) said Thank You: XIIICaesar, Meddy

• XIIICaesar
More
7 years 1 month ago #24 by XIIICaesar Replied by XIIICaesar on topic [Preset] Cinematic Tonemapped Look

brussell wrote: I've updated the initial post and added a link to a package with 3dluts made from the old presets.

Thnx a mil brussel. Can't wait to try these out. If you don't mind, I could upload 4K versions of these as well to this thread after work tonight...?

• brussell
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 1 month ago - 7 years 1 month ago #25 by brussell Replied by brussell on topic [Preset] Cinematic Tonemapped Look

XIIICaesar wrote: Thnx a mil brussel. Can't wait to try these out. If you don't mind, I could upload 4K versions of these as well to this thread after work tonight...?

Sure!
Last edit: 7 years 1 month ago by brussell.
The following user(s) said Thank You: XIIICaesar

• XIIICaesar
More
7 years 1 month ago #26 by XIIICaesar Replied by XIIICaesar on topic [Preset] Cinematic Tonemapped Look
Here's brussel's cinematic luts from the first post that he reuploaded in 4K for those that want them. LINK HERE
The following user(s) said Thank You: Meddy

• BeTa
More
7 years 1 month ago #27 by BeTa Replied by BeTa on topic [Preset] Cinematic Tonemapped Look
Thank you very much for the reupload :)

i just have one problem. I cant get it to work :(
I did put the PNGĀ“s in the texture folder, edited the LUT.fx and set the right name for the PNG.
When im ingame and test it, nothing changes.. Am i doing something wrong or did i forgot something?

greetings..

• brussell
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 1 month ago - 7 years 1 month ago #28 by brussell Replied by brussell on topic [Preset] Cinematic Tonemapped Look
Ah, didn't know the lut shader of Reshade3 uses 32-tile luts. The ones I've uploaded have 16 tiles. Therefore changing "#define fLUT_TileAmount 32" to "#define fLUT_TileAmount 16" in LUT.fx should work (or change fLUT_TileSizeXY and fLUT_TileAmount both to 64, if you use the 4k-luts uploaded by XIIICaesar).
Last edit: 7 years 1 month ago by brussell.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.