What does RBM shader do?

• Sunesha
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 6 months ago - 7 years 6 months ago #1 by Sunesha What does RBM shader do? was created by Sunesha
I was checking out the new Reshade 3 shaders. Though when I played around with this shader I didn't understand what it does and what it is for?

Will someone enlighten me B)

I read some posts about the shader but I still doesn't get it
Last edit: 7 years 6 months ago by Sunesha.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• JBeckman
More
7 years 6 months ago #2 by JBeckman Replied by JBeckman on topic What does RBM shader do?
Reflective bump mapping, creatures reflections out of normal map information I believe. :)
(You can open the .fx file in any text editor and check for yourself if you want, it's in plain text.)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sunesha

• Sunesha
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 6 months ago #3 by Sunesha Replied by Sunesha on topic What does RBM shader do?
Thanks mate.

I think I get it now :)

• Marty McFly
More
7 years 6 months ago #4 by Marty McFly Replied by Marty McFly on topic What does RBM shader do?
Very early test photograph but I think you get the idea.

The following user(s) said Thank You: Sunesha

• Sunesha
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 6 months ago #5 by Sunesha Replied by Sunesha on topic What does RBM shader do?
Oh shiny =) Think is not effect I use that much. But definitely see how it can be another tool in the box for screen shots

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.