Reshade 3.x: Non-Gui (Pre-processor) settings

• Sunesha
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 6 months ago - 6 years 11 months ago #1 by Sunesha Reshade 3.x: Non-Gui (Pre-processor) settings was created by Sunesha
I just wanted share the non-gui settings for MXAO, you can paste them in the pre-processor settings. Then you change them, though you have to press reload in Reshade 3.0 to see the changes you made

EDIT01: Gathered all settings in first post.
EDIT02: Denoise added
EDIT03: MXAO updated to version 2
EDIT04: Corrections of MXAO,
EDIT05: Added MagicBloom
EDIT06: Added Colorfulness

AdaptiveSharpen
// NON-GUI AdaptiveSharpen settings
fast_ops=1 // Faster code path, small difference in quality
Bloom
// NON-GUI BLOOM settings
// If 1, only pixels with depth = 1 get lens flares
// This prevents white objects from getting lens flares sources, which would normally happen in LDR
LENZ_DEPTH_CHECK=0
CHAPMAN_DEPTH_CHECK=0
GODRAY_DEPTH_CHECK=0
FLARE_DEPTH_CHECK=0
Colourfulness
// NON-GUI Colorfulness settings
fast_luma01 // Rapid approx of sRGB gamma, small difference in quality
Denoise
// NON-GUI Denoise settings
BlockRadius=2 	 //[1 to 10] (NLM only) For tweaking the amount of noise on edges, higher values require more performance
WindowRadius=3 	//[1 to 10] Higher values require more performance but might increase the image quality.
DOF
// NON-GUI  DOF Settings
//
// MCFLY ADVANCED DOF Settings - SHAPE
bADOF_ShapeTextureEnable=0   // Enables the use of a texture overlay. Quite some performance drop.
iADOF_ShapeTextureSize=63      // Higher texture size means less performance. Higher quality integers better work with detailed shape textures. Uneven numbers recommended because even size textures have no center pixel.
iADOF_ShapeVertices=5              // Polygon count of bokeh shape. 4 = square, 5 = pentagon, 6 = hexagon and so on
//
// MCFLY ADVANCED DOF Settings - POSTFX
bADOF_ImageGrainEnable=0      // Enables some fuzzyness in blurred areas. The more out of focus, the more grain
LUT
// NON-GUI LUT settings
fLUT_TextureName="lut.png"
fLUT_TileSizeXY=32
fLUT_TileAmount=32  

MagicBloom
// NON-GUI MagicBloom Settings    
MAGICBLOOM_ADAPT_RESOLUTION=256    // Determines the width/height of the texture used for adaptation. Must be a power of two value: 1, 2, 4, 8, 16, 32, 64, 128, 256, 512, 1024 etc.
MAGICBLOOM_BLUR_PRECALCULATED=1   // If set to 0 the gaussian blur will be calculated inside the shader. Otherwise, it uses a pre-calculated kernel (array).
MAGICBLOOM_NODIRT=0        //If set to 1 all lens dirt related features are disabled. Beneficial for performance if you don't wish to use lens dirt.
MAGICBLOOM_NOADAPT=0    //   If set to 1 all adaptation related features are disabled. Beneficial for performance if you don't wish to use adaptation

MXAO
// NON-GUI MXAO Settings 
MXAO_MIPLEVEL_IL=2      // [0 to 4] Miplevel of IL texture. 0 = fullscreen 1 = 1/2 screen width/height 2 = 1/4 screen width/height and so forth. 
MXAO_MIPLEVEL_AO=0   //[0 to 2] Miplevel of AO texture. 0 = fullscreen 1 = 1/2 screen width/height 2 = 1/4 screen width/height and so forth. Best results: IL MipLevel = AO MipLevel + 2
MXAO_ENABLE_IL=0         // Enables Indirect Lighting calculation. Will cause a major fps hit.
MXAO_ENABLE_BACKFACE=1   //  Enables back face check so surfaces facing away from the source position don't cast light. Will cause a major fps hit.

Legacy MXAO settings
Warning: Spoiler!
Last edit: 6 years 11 months ago by Sunesha.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Insomnia, Golgotha, Kuniyo, FierySwordswoman, Rudy102

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Sunesha
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 6 months ago - 7 years 6 months ago #2 by Sunesha Replied by Sunesha on topic Reshade 3.0: Non-Gui settings
Ok found some more NON-GUI settings. They may be more around. Will try to take time to go through all shaders and see if there are any extra non-gui settings. I post them after I find them. As I checking this out for myself anyway.

DOF
// NON-GUI  DOF Settings
//
// MCFLY ADVANCED DOF Settings - SHAPE
bADOF_ShapeTextureEnable=0   // Enables the use of a texture overlay. Quite some performance drop.
iADOF_ShapeTextureSize=63      // Higher texture size means less performance. Higher quality integers better work with detailed shape textures. Uneven numbers recommended because even size textures have no center pixel.
iADOF_ShapeVertices=5              // Polygon count of bokeh shape. 4 = square, 5 = pentagon, 6 = hexagon and so on
//
// MCFLY ADVANCED DOF Settings - POSTFX
bADOF_ImageGrainEnable=0      // Enables some fuzzyness in blurred areas. The more out of focus, the more grain
Last edit: 7 years 6 months ago by Sunesha.

• Martigen
More
7 years 6 months ago - 7 years 6 months ago #3 by Martigen Replied by Martigen on topic Reshade 3.0: Non-Gui settings

Sunesha wrote: I just wanted share the non-gui settings for MXAO, you can paste them in the pre-processor settings. Then you change them, though you have to press reload in Reshade 3.0 to see the changes you made

// NON-GUI MXAO Settings 
fMXAOSizeScale=1.0   // [0.5 to 1.0]  Resolution scale in which AO is being calculated.
iMXAOMipLevelIL=2    // [0 to 4] Miplevel of IL texture. 0 = fullscreen 1 = 1/2 screen width/height 2 = 1/4 screen width/height and so forth. 
iMXAOMipLevelAO=0   //[0 to 2] Miplevel of AO texture. 0 = fullscreen 1 = 1/2 screen width/height 2 = 1/4 screen width/height and so forth. Best results: IL MipLevel = AO MipLevel + 2
bMXAOBoundaryCheckEnable=0   //[0 or 1] Enables screen boundary check for samples. Can be useful to remove odd behaviour with too high sample radius / objects very close to camera. It comes with a slight fps drop.
AO_FADE____START=0.6  //[0.0 to 1.0] Depth at which AO starts to fade out. 0.0 = camera 1.0 = sky. Must be lower than AO fade end.
AO_FADE____END=0.9   //[0.0 to 1.0] Depth at which AO completely fades out. 0.0 = camera 1.0 = sky. Must be higher than AO fade start..

Marty can confirm but AO_FADE settings are deprecated -- instead simply set the depth range limit under Settings.
Last edit: 7 years 6 months ago by Martigen.

• Sunesha
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 6 months ago - 7 years 6 months ago #4 by Sunesha Replied by Sunesha on topic Reshade 3.0: Non-Gui settings

Martigen wrote: Marty can confirm but AO_FADE settings are deprecated -- instead simply set the depth range limit under Settings.

deprecate
express disapproval of.
"what I deprecate is persistent indulgence"
synonyms: disapprove of, deplore, abhor, find unacceptable, be against, frown on, take a dim view of, look askance at, take exception to, detest, despise, execrate; More

I had google the word deprecated, though what does it mean in this context ? (Non-native speaker so sometimes I just dont understand)

I used the AO fade values just yesterday, does it mean they will be removed from reshade ? Because it was still present in MXAO standalone test version.

• crosire
More
7 years 6 months ago #5 by crosire Replied by crosire on topic Reshade 3.0: Non-Gui settings
"deprecated" is a common term in software development and means that something is old, outdated, was replaced by a better alternative and should no longer be used.

• Sunesha
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 6 months ago #6 by Sunesha Replied by Sunesha on topic Reshade 3.0: Non-Gui settings

crosire wrote: "deprecated" is a common term in software development and means that something is old, outdated, was replaced by a better alternative and should no longer be used.

Thanks, I couldn't make sense of it

• Marty McFly
More
7 years 6 months ago #7 by Marty McFly Replied by Marty McFly on topic Reshade 3.0: Non-Gui settings
I will update MXAO shortly, size scale will be gone and fade out will be made properly :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sunesha

• Sunesha
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 6 months ago - 7 years 6 months ago #8 by Sunesha Replied by Sunesha on topic Reshade 3.0: Non-Gui settings

Marty McFly wrote: I will update MXAO shortly, size scale will be gone and fade out will be made properly :)

YAY, Back to the future

Only time I messed with size scale was those rare occations I used DSR downsampling.

• Sunesha
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 6 months ago #9 by Sunesha Replied by Sunesha on topic Reshade 3.0: Non-Gui settings
I had some time when my computer is busy with heavy tasks so I went through all the shader files for more Non-Gui settings

AdaptiveSharpen
fast_ops=1 // Faster code path, small difference in quality
Bloom
// If 1, only pixels with depth = 1 get lens flares
// This prevents white objects from getting lens flares sources, which would normally happen in LDR
LENZ_DEPTH_CHECK=0
CHAPMAN_DEPTH_CHECK=0
GODRAY_DEPTH_CHECK=0
FLARE_DEPTH_CHECK=0
LUT
// NON-GUI LUT settings
fLUT_TextureName="lut.png"
fLUT_TileSizeXY=32
fLUT_TileAmount=32  

That should be all settings, I may have missed some of the settings though B)

• Sunesha
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 6 months ago #10 by Sunesha Replied by Sunesha on topic Reshade 3.0: Non-Gui settings
OH I made a mistake, I see the LUT Shader doesnt have #endif code stuff, the same with AdaptiveSharpen. So at current moment this settings probaly won't work. I am at my workstation computer so I can't check if it works or not.

• crosire
More
7 years 6 months ago #11 by crosire Replied by crosire on topic Reshade 3.0: Non-Gui settings

Sunesha wrote: OH I made a mistake, I see the LUT Shader doesnt have #endif code stuff, the same with AdaptiveSharpen. So at current moment this settings probaly won't work. I am at my workstation computer so I can't check if it works or not.

Was fixed.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sunesha

• Sunesha
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 6 months ago #12 by Sunesha Replied by Sunesha on topic Reshade 3.0: Non-Gui settings

crosire wrote: Was fixed.

Awesome, you are fast as lighting

• Sunesha
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 5 months ago #13 by Sunesha Replied by Sunesha on topic Reshade 3.0: Non-Gui settings
Latest shader comebacks does not have any Non-Gui settings. I will try to stay reasonably current. Also I will put it top of thread if see any changes. In future I only write in this thread when changes occur. So if you see this thread pop up again, something has probably changed

• Sunesha
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 5 months ago #14 by Sunesha Replied by Sunesha on topic Reshade 3.0: Non-Gui settings
Added non-gui settings for Denoise. :silly:

• Sunesha
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 2 months ago #15 by Sunesha Replied by Sunesha on topic Reshade 3.0: Non-Gui settings
Updated for MXAO 2 pre-proccessor stuff

• Marty McFly
More
7 years 2 months ago - 7 years 2 months ago #16 by Marty McFly Replied by Marty McFly on topic Reshade 3.0: Non-Gui settings
You forgot to rename iMXAOMipLevelIL an AO to MXAO_MIPLEVEL_IL and AO :P ND the description for backpack check is not entirely right.
But otherwise splendid work on listing all that stuff up!
Last edit: 7 years 2 months ago by Marty McFly.

• Sunesha
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 2 months ago #17 by Sunesha Replied by Sunesha on topic Reshade 3.0: Non-Gui settings

Marty McFly wrote: You forgot to rename iMXAOMipLevelIL an AO to MXAO_MIPLEVEL_IL and AO :P ND the description for backpack check is not entirely right.
But otherwise splendid work on listing all that stuff up!

Thanks man, I totally overlooked it and thought they had same defines as the old one :whistle: But should be correct now.

I also used the short description for backface, mine was kinda how I thought was happening. LOL =)

• Sunesha
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 1 week ago #18 by Sunesha Replied by Sunesha on topic Reshade 3.0: Non-Gui settings
Added the MagicBloom's PreProccessor settings. If missed a shader, dont by shy and just tell me. I will add it settings here. This is more less a on-going version of my own setting list. So I may have missed some new shader or a update of shader as it hasn't crossed my path,

• Sunesha
  • Topic Author
More
6 years 11 months ago #19 by Sunesha Replied by Sunesha on topic Reshade 3.0: Non-Gui settings
Added Colorfulness setting

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.