Shaders by WLHM15

• Abby
  • Topic Author
7 years 5 months ago #1 by Abby Shaders by WLHM15 was created by Abby
WLHM15 if you are reading this lol please check your shaders it is not compatible with the Framework at all.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• WLHM15
More
7 years 5 months ago - 7 years 5 months ago #2 by WLHM15 Replied by WLHM15 on topic Shaders by WLHM15
What shaders..? I never made shaders again since crosire didnt merge my shader on github. So, if you mean is FireFX, i stopped that project.. And don't "LOL" at me, in my place that mean you want to have trouble with me..
Last edit: 7 years 5 months ago by WLHM15. Reason: Typo :v

• Abby
  • Topic Author
7 years 5 months ago - 7 years 5 months ago #3 by Abby Replied by Abby on topic Shaders by WLHM15
Sorry, I did not mean that
The shaders have some bugs working with other shaders, like I can't use your YATC with CeeJay's SMAA at all
It is like completely made to work like a standalone shaders. It needs to be more compatible with the Framework
Last edit: 7 years 5 months ago by Abby.

• Abby
  • Topic Author
7 years 5 months ago #4 by Abby Replied by Abby on topic Shaders by WLHM15
And no, crosire just stopped the support for the Framework but your shaders are already used (Shaders_by_WLHM15.cfg) and everything

• WLHM15
More
7 years 5 months ago #5 by WLHM15 Replied by WLHM15 on topic Shaders by WLHM15
Yes actually.. ;) That shader was made for standalone shader pack, :dry: i never try to combine it with default framework shaders.. If you want to make it compatible with framework, mail me. i'll show you how to do it..

thewlhm15@gmail.com

Thanks..

Sincerely WLHM15

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.