Reshade 3 Preset for The Division?

• joshmiller83
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 5 months ago #1 by joshmiller83 Reshade 3 Preset for The Division? was created by joshmiller83
Is anyone making Reshade 3 Presets for The Division? Not getting any of the older versions to work with it recently. :(

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Gar Stazi
More
7 years 5 months ago #2 by Gar Stazi Replied by Gar Stazi on topic Reshade 3 Preset for The Division?
The presets in reshade.me/presets are for older versions of Reshade.

Just open the settings on the preset you want and then apply the same shaders (and values for each) on the in-game UI using Resahde 3.0, it takes 2 min :)

• joshmiller83
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 5 months ago #3 by joshmiller83 Replied by joshmiller83 on topic Reshade 3 Preset for The Division?

Gar Stazi wrote: The presets in reshade.me/presets are for older versions of Reshade.

Just open the settings on the preset you want and then apply the same shaders (and values for each) on the in-game UI using Resahde 3.0, it takes 2 min :)

Anyone converting any of them or making new ones? Tried to figure it out but some of them don't have settings files with all the settings in one place. :(

I have yet to see any Reshade 3 settings for any games out on thelazy.net. :( Is that still the main source of profile sharing?

• crosire
More
7 years 5 months ago #4 by crosire Replied by crosire on topic Reshade 3 Preset for The Division?
Uhm, yeah. You need to check the creation date. Most new presets are done for ReShade 3.0. Especially for games that were released recently (e.g. Skyrim SE).

• joshmiller83
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 5 months ago #5 by joshmiller83 Replied by joshmiller83 on topic Reshade 3 Preset for The Division?
This is so frustrating. Ever since coming back to The Division none of the old Reshade or SweetFX 2.0 Presets or installs work. The game just never loads. It tries for a while and then just stops. No errors, no logs. Reshade log is clear of errors as well... :(

The only thing that does work is Reshade 3 and there is no profiles for The Division and I don't know how to convert an existing one if there isn't a file with ALL of the settings needed to make it work. :(

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.