Creating LUTs

• magicart87
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 1 month ago #1 by magicart87 Creating LUTs was created by magicart87
I can not for the life of me figure out how to create lookup tables using Photoshop. After I make my image adjustments how do I convert or export as a lut? Please help.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• XIIICaesar
More
7 years 1 month ago #2 by XIIICaesar Replied by XIIICaesar on topic Creating LUTs
You have to do all your edits as adjustment layers and then you should see export lut option in same tab as save an opend and etc. I use affinity photo though so its similar but not sure.

• magicart87
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 1 month ago #3 by magicart87 Replied by magicart87 on topic Creating LUTs
I'm using CS6 so I guess that option isn't available to me. I've spent a good deal of time looking thru this forum and other sites trying to find a solution. I wish I could get a simple step by step.

• XIIICaesar
More
7 years 1 month ago - 7 years 1 month ago #4 by XIIICaesar Replied by XIIICaesar on topic Creating LUTs
I know it's in Affinity Photo. But it's like$50. Adobe PDF CS2 is free now though from Adobe's site. Google it to find out how to get it. Also, if you want, do all your adjustment layers & etc and save it as a PSD. If you want to send it to me I know Affinity will import PSD & could try to then export the adjustments as a LUT for you and send it back. Not saying it'll work but worth a shot. mitchyarberry@gmail.com
Last edit: 7 years 1 month ago by XIIICaesar.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.