Reduce Flickering in Games with Reshade?

• erwin6750
  • Topic Author
More
6 years 8 months ago #1 by erwin6750 Reduce Flickering in Games with Reshade? was created by erwin6750
I am new using Reshade, great tool. Anyway, i am one of the guys suffering by the texture shimmering in lot of modern games with a nvidia gtx (1060).
Actually,i am playing the witcher 3. Geralds armor for example flickers a lot. I found 2 Solutions, but i am not glad with this. First a lod Setting via nvidia inspector to 1, most flickering is gone, but shadows gets darker and the Image blurs as hell. 2nd reduce the textures ingame to medium, but still flickering as hell and Overall the game Looks ugly.

Is there a reshade filter, which adresses the flickering Problems? i played around with some Settings, blur for example and aa Settings, but it helped almost nothing.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• FierySwordswoman
More
6 years 8 months ago #2 by FierySwordswoman Replied by FierySwordswoman on topic Reduce Flickering in Games with Reshade?
Don't think something like that's possible within ReShade's scope.

• Insomnia
More
6 years 8 months ago #3 by Insomnia Replied by Insomnia on topic Reduce Flickering in Games with Reshade?
There's not much ReShade can do without blurring the image or applying more antialiasing.

Check out this mod instead.
www.nexusmods.com/witcher3/mods/1593/ ?

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.