Having problems with Reshade 3.0

• bister77
  • Topic Author
More
6 years 9 months ago #1 by bister77 Having problems with Reshade 3.0 was created by bister77
Hello,

i want to use this old version of sfx sfx.thelazy.net/games/preset/6021/ for Deus Ex Mankind Divided but i cant get it to work because this site only has reshade 3.0 available.
Any ideas how i can make this work?

Hope for helping hands

greets

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• FierySwordswoman
More
6 years 8 months ago #2 by FierySwordswoman Replied by FierySwordswoman on topic Having problems with Reshade 3.0

• Legacy-ZA
More
6 years 5 months ago #3 by Legacy-ZA Replied by Legacy-ZA on topic Having problems with Reshade 3.0

bister77 wrote: Hello,

i want to use this old version of sfx sfx.thelazy.net/games/preset/6021/ for Deus Ex Mankind Divided but i cant get it to work because this site only has reshade 3.0 available.
Any ideas how i can make this work?

Hope for helping hands

greets

Make sure you aren't using DX12, from what I heard, ReShade doesn't have support for it yet.

• DeMondo
More
6 years 2 months ago #4 by DeMondo Replied by DeMondo on topic Having problems with Reshade 3.0
reshade.me/forum/general-discussion/87-c...list?start=620#26202 :

Deus Ex - Mankind Divided: ► Fix: for Win 7: ReShade 3 is working: Use nVIDIA Display Driver 376.33 [ 14 Dec 2016 ] [ newer ones will cause a crash with ReShade ] & isnt working with v378.92+ // ► Rename ReShade64.dll -> d3d11.dll [ dxgi.dll will cause a crash ] // ► To skip the launcher AND the intro videos: Steam Launch Option: -benchmark // ► Fix: for Win 8+: use Win 7 Compatibility Mode

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.