What kind of LUT is this?

• F D B
  • Topic Author
More
6 years 4 months ago #1 by F D B What kind of LUT is this? was created by F D B
Hello everyone.

This isn't strictly ReShade related but I didn't know where else to ask this.
This is a native LUT file from a game I'm trying to edit. But it's very different from Reshade's LUT texture. It doesn't contain all the colors, and it's not a 3D lut. So I'm kind of lost as to how to edit it and how to save it.

i.imgur.com/RLJ1Q1Q.png

I hope you geniuses can help me out.
The following user(s) said Thank You: jas01

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• FierySwordswoman
More
6 years 4 months ago #2 by FierySwordswoman Replied by FierySwordswoman on topic What kind of LUT is this?
Looks like it's just the first square of a normal 3d lut.

• F D B
  • Topic Author
More
6 years 4 months ago - 6 years 4 months ago #3 by F D B Replied by F D B on topic What kind of LUT is this?
Indeed, it does look like it's part of this:

Or maybe this one?

But that's exactly how it is in the game. I haven't cropped or resized the original image at all. I wonder where the rest of the lut is or how to edit this one.
Last edit: 6 years 4 months ago by F D B.

• kingeric1992
More
6 years 4 months ago #4 by kingeric1992 Replied by kingeric1992 on topic What kind of LUT is this?
And have you tried to modify it? there's really no telling what it does just by the resource, and no point of guessing as it can be anything.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.