Add adjustable distance to RBM?

• brother_david
  • Topic Author
More
6 years 1 week ago #1 by brother_david Add adjustable distance to RBM? was created by brother_david
Ive been tryin to get a fresnel effect from the RBM shader. It works but gives everything a reflection, is it possbile to add distance settings so that itll only effect things closest to camera? Been trying different things like other FAR_PLANE also adding things like '* 0.2' in different locations in the shader itself but really going nowhere, anyone have any tips on what i could try (very much not good at coding)?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• brother_david
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 10 months ago #2 by brother_david Replied by brother_david on topic Add adjustable distance to RBM?
Im banging my head against the wall here, cant get it to work no matter how deep i dig to understand shader coding :/

• e371
More
5 years 8 months ago - 5 years 8 months ago #3 by e371 Replied by e371 on topic Add adjustable distance to RBM?
Interested at this too. :\
Last edit: 5 years 8 months ago by e371.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.