VS Code: ReShade 'code snippets'

• Daodan
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 9 months ago - 5 years 4 months ago #1 by Daodan VS Code: ReShade 'code snippets' was created by Daodan
I wrote up some ReShade 'code snippets' for use in Visual Studio Code.
Currently there are snippets for uniforms, ReShade specific intrinsics, pixel-shader prototypes, for loops, techniques and passes, and some other stuff.
I will likely update it from time to time. [strike]And (maybe) even make a proper extension in the future.[/strike]

Get it here: reshadefx-code-snippets

Suggestions and contributions are welcome!
Last edit: 5 years 4 months ago by Daodan.
The following user(s) said Thank You: crosire, Wicked Sick, Marty McFly, OtisInf, Gar Stazi, YF

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Marty McFly
More
5 years 4 months ago #2 by Marty McFly Replied by Marty McFly on topic VS Code: ReShade 'code snippets'
Just switched back from Sublime to VSCode since I need it for something else as well and tried this. Really awesome, thanks! I've added a few things for my qUINT and other stuff but your baseline made this super easy! I highly recommend to update it to ReShade 4.0 functionality with UI slider etc, this is a major time saver :woohoo:

• Daodan
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 4 months ago - 5 years 4 months ago #3 by Daodan Replied by Daodan on topic VS Code: ReShade 'code snippets'
Thanks!
Updating it to 4.0 didn't even occur to me... :blink:

Done. I've also added all the other uniforms (frametime, date, random, etc.)
Last edit: 5 years 4 months ago by Daodan.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Marty McFly

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.