How could achieve this look?

• checkinindza
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 5 months ago #1 by checkinindza How could achieve this look? was created by checkinindza
Hi, I'm trying to make my GTA: San Andreas look good (atleast for me) but the problem for me is, ENBs run terribly. Like, some people having GT 610 run ENB about 25-30fps and I with 840M (which should be a lot better) run about the same, 30-40fps. So I thought about using ReShade but I can't quite achieve the same look, it would be cool to atleast get the colors or post processing or how do you call it look pretty much the same. Atleast that, without reflections (I'll use another mod for that) and Ambient Occlusion, as much as I tried to play around with MXAO I couldn't get a nice look unless you have suggestions.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• checkinindza
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 5 months ago #2 by checkinindza Replied by checkinindza on topic How could achieve this look?
- look I want to achieve.

• checkinindza
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 5 months ago #3 by checkinindza Replied by checkinindza on topic How could achieve this look?
So I'm guessing no suggestions then?

• Spect3r
More
5 years 5 months ago - 5 years 5 months ago #4 by Spect3r Replied by Spect3r on topic How could achieve this look?
Hi there. I dont know much about this enb. For colors, you can use dpx, change colorfulness to 1.0 inside dpx. For realistic look, try adaptive sharpen (might cause fps drop). For white black colors, try fakehdr or levels.

Ambient light, bloom and such shaders tend to cause huge drops in fps. Sometimes, even levels is enough for that purpose, just note that there will be difference.
Last edit: 5 years 5 months ago by Spect3r.

• PureEvilWindom
More
5 years 5 months ago #5 by PureEvilWindom Replied by PureEvilWindom on topic How could achieve this look?
MMGE 3.0

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.