CoD WWII

• MarioMalone26
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 5 months ago #1 by MarioMalone26 CoD WWII was created by MarioMalone26
I know that usually answering a new topic here is like pretending a wall to speak with you, but I noticed that CoD WWII is missing in the game list of Reshade.
And I tested it, and it runs horribly, it always has huge fps drops, unplayable.
With Advanced Warfare runs perfectly.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• MarioMalone26
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 5 months ago #2 by MarioMalone26 Replied by MarioMalone26 on topic CoD WWII
Seriously this forum has literally no reason to exist

• TreyM
More
5 years 5 months ago - 5 years 5 months ago #3 by TreyM Replied by TreyM on topic CoD WWII
Your attitude has pretty much thrown out any possibility of you getting help.

Next time, try to not use the "HELP ME YOU USELESS IDIOTS!" approach.
Last edit: 5 years 5 months ago by TreyM.

• MarioMalone26
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 5 months ago #4 by MarioMalone26 Replied by MarioMalone26 on topic CoD WWII
But it's the best way to communicate with humans

• Kleio420
More
5 years 4 months ago #5 by Kleio420 Replied by Kleio420 on topic CoD WWII

MarioMalone26 wrote: But it's the best way to communicate with humans

the games are made from different studios are they not ? even if not they are different games you cant expect them to be identical and run the same "humans" make these things call mistakes with differing opinions on how to code things so their games may look similar but doesnt meant it runs the same thus could be causing a bug with reshade shader being injected possibly is one reason.Most people dont even know there even was a list for games and how they preformed with reshade or if there were compat issues

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.