Request for help on correcting image(s) [LUT]

• peronmls
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 1 month ago #1 by peronmls Request for help on correcting image(s) [LUT] was created by peronmls
I'm super into all this and understand most of the Shaders used on here. The only problem is my judgement with my eyes like White/Black Balance and Color Correction. I am more of a Music Producer and use mostly my ears. I'm assuming it all comes down to personal preference and taste like music mixing. I know headphones and monitors will make a big impact on calibration and I know everyone doesn't has the same exact device. I have a Sony A1 with image features off. Normally I can see when an overall image is washed out like most games come now and days but not without overdoing the adjustments which i feel like I am doing. So I am requesting some more experienced or professional on correcting my images for setting up my LUT. Here is my template I'm wanting to calibrate. Dark Souls 3 (Large Image)
www.mediafire.com/view/zrj9rko6ent3ls4/ds3lut.png/file

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Duran.te
More
5 years 1 month ago #2 by Duran.te Replied by Duran.te on topic Request for help on correcting image(s) [LUT]
I'm far from being an expert, but maybe you might use this as a reference.
I made some minor adjustment, playing with contrast and trying to correct that annoying bluish tint.
Here's the link: www.mediafire.com/view/8xhmh8u8p756chh/ds3lut.png/file
Preview:
Warning: Spoiler!
The following user(s) said Thank You: peronmls

• peronmls
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 1 month ago #3 by peronmls Replied by peronmls on topic Request for help on correcting image(s) [LUT]
Thank ya, sir! I ended up using your image as a base and getting rid of the blue tint as well. I'm slowly getting it Thanks for the kick start.

• Duran.te
More
5 years 1 month ago #4 by Duran.te Replied by Duran.te on topic Request for help on correcting image(s) [LUT]
Happy to help ;)

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.