Question about change type of CA, possible?

• n3villeB
  • Topic Author
More
9 years 2 days ago #1 by n3villeB Question about change type of CA, possible? was created by n3villeB
Hello everyone, in the beginning sorry at my English and any errors;/ if they. Someone may understand me,please God :silly: I use to SweetFX: v2.0 Preview 7, I thing its great, in total as all CeeJay's SweetFX, but i would ask Is it possible to change ChromaticAberration to the version that I once saw in a package prepared by Boulotaur2024 or avaliable in Framework (MartyMcF effect).? Personally I preferred it more than the current. I tried to change files/add new shaders but my knowledge as you can see there is insufficient :lol: In current version i've tried to change type (but there wrote :Settings for unfinished part of the effect:) so i would like original(1) style, no new(2), but changes does nothing. I've interesting 3 - tv style. So this is unfinished. Unless. Someone of you, gentlemen, know how add/change shader to old CA? I look also the new version of Mr Jensen's SweetFX. Maybe there will be a possibility to select the version. I'm sorry if you did not understand me, English also is too hard to me(except replace files :side:) Pozdrowienia dla wszystkich.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.