Guide to Ray Tracing with Reshade

• p6kocka
More
4 years 5 months ago #21 by p6kocka Replied by p6kocka on topic RT Guidebook - A ray traced Guide to Ray Tracing
What does this sentense mean?
"Apply a grading after RTI global illumination,"
What grading? Is this a shader or something? Could somebody explain it to me pls?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• vcorp
More
3 years 10 months ago #22 by vcorp Replied by vcorp on topic Guide to Ray Tracing with Reshade
Looks amazing. Can be used with my vcorp rbr2 mod? I'ts based on Richard Burns Rally (Dx9).

• Uncle Crassius
More
3 years 10 months ago #23 by Uncle Crassius Replied by Uncle Crassius on topic Guide to Ray Tracing with Reshade

vcorp wrote: Looks amazing. Can be used with my vcorp rbr2 mod? I'ts based on Richard Burns Rally (Dx9).

If MXAO (and Reshade in general ofc) is working in RBR then you can use RTGI as well. It all depends on whether the depth buffer is accessible.

• Radstark
More
3 years 10 months ago #24 by Radstark Replied by Radstark on topic Guide to Ray Tracing with Reshade
Is this still in development?

• Ubersmoky
More
3 years 9 months ago #25 by Ubersmoky Replied by Ubersmoky on topic RT Guidebook - A ray traced Guide to Ray Tracing
sorry what game is that?

• piranh
More
3 years 6 months ago #26 by piranh Replied by piranh on topic Guide to Ray Tracing with Reshade
Hi! Is this shader compatible with Skyrim LE? I managed to connect it, but I see a bug with drawing water and outlines around the fire. Can I fix this somehow? Otherwise - this shader looks impressive on Skyrim LE.

• Deni
More
2 years 3 months ago #27 by Deni Replied by Deni on topic Guide to Ray Tracing with Reshade
I've a Skyrim VR and I wonder if there is a way to make RT working on it. I've installed "The Sharper Eye" preset that includes custom reshade build and it works for VR. But as far as I understand a shader should be ported to VR, because, well, VR has two eyes and I have no idea how RT shader will work with that.
Are my doubts true? I don't want to waste $5 just to get non-working shader (it's still beta so no guaranties)

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.