How to make the font even smaller in the ascii.fx?

• deama
  • Topic Author
More
4 years 7 months ago #1 by deama How to make the font even smaller in the ascii.fx? was created by deama
Is there a way to make the font smaller than 3x5 for the ascii shader? I tried going into the file and changing the 3x5 to 1x1, but it looked really off, so I tried setting it to 10x10 to see what happens and apparentely it seems like characters overlapse against other characters.
Any way to properly change the size of the font? Do I need to change some more additional values?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Marty McFly
More
4 years 7 months ago #2 by Marty McFly Replied by Marty McFly on topic How to make the font even smaller in the ascii.fx?
The fonts aren't drawn with usual methods, it's magic bit operations on the pixels in the grid. To alter the size of the grid you'd need to redo all of this.

• deama
  • Topic Author
More
4 years 7 months ago #3 by deama Replied by deama on topic How to make the font even smaller in the ascii.fx?
Ah, damn.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.