Tutorial for ReShade + MER (german)

• Lightcatcher
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 11 months ago - 8 years 11 months ago #1 by Lightcatcher Tutorial for ReShade + MER (german) was created by Lightcatcher
Hey,
I've made a detailed tutorial for ReShade + MER.

It is structured in the following parts:

- Introduction & Teaser
- What are the requirements to run ReShade + MER properly
- Where do you get ReShade + MER
- How to install them
- Add a custom trigger key
- Explaining the MasterEffect.h
- The first start
- Troubleshooting
- Customizing the .png Files from the MasterEffect-Folder
- Closing Words

I hope this tutorial will help many people and get them excited for ReShade + MER. :)

Please note: The tutorial is in german language (because I am from Germany). I hope Marty isn't the only person here, that would understand what I say in the video. ;)

@Marty: Because of this tutorial I got a lot PNs from people that wanna know the settings from my MasterEffect.h
Is it okay if I do more videos to show and explain my MasterEffect.h ? And would you allow me to upload the file that people are able to download it (just the MasterEffect.h and the customized pngs)?
Last edit: 8 years 11 months ago by Lightcatcher.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Wicked Sick, MrImo20, Kaldarasha, MrSpock

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• crosire
More
8 years 11 months ago - 8 years 11 months ago #2 by crosire Replied by crosire on topic Tutorial for ReShade + MER (german)

Lightcatcher wrote: I hope this tutorial will help many people and get them excited for ReShade + MER. :)

Please note: The tutorial is in german language (because I am from Germany). I hope Marty isn't the only person here, that would understand what I say in the video. ;)

Nope, I do too. Very very nice video! =)

I hope you don't mind me moving this into a separate topic, so it's easier to find.
Last edit: 8 years 11 months ago by crosire.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Lightcatcher

• Lightcatcher
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 11 months ago - 8 years 11 months ago #3 by Lightcatcher Replied by Lightcatcher on topic Tutorial for ReShade + MER (german)

crosire wrote: I hope you don't mind me moving this into a separate topic, so it's easier to find.

Absolutey not. :) Thanks for moving. And nice to know, that you liked it! ^_^

EDIT: I just realised that you make this to a sticky post. Awesome! Thanks! :)

• Marty McFly
More
8 years 11 months ago #4 by Marty McFly Replied by Marty McFly on topic Tutorial for ReShade + MER (german)
Awesome tutorial, linked you on my facebook page!

Oh and with your words in mind that you didn't find any donate option for me, I decided to create one so if you could link it somewhere, I'd be grateful :)

www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xcl...ton_id=P9PGQC3WQCC42

• Lightcatcher
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 11 months ago - 8 years 11 months ago #5 by Lightcatcher Replied by Lightcatcher on topic Tutorial for ReShade + MER (german)
Thanks a lot for linking to my video! :)

Marty McFly wrote: Oh and with your words in mind that you didn't find any donate option for me, I decided to create one so if you could link it somewhere, I'd be grateful :)

Yeah, of course! I put the link in the description and added an annotation to the video that refers to it. ;) (from min 14:20 to 14:34)

• MrImo20
More
8 years 10 months ago #6 by MrImo20 Replied by MrImo20 on topic Tutorial for ReShade + MER (german)
Schönes Tutorial. Verständlich erklärt :)
Good tutorial. Well explained :)

• MrSpock
More
8 years 9 months ago #7 by MrSpock Replied by MrSpock on topic Tutorial for ReShade + MER (german)
Super Tutorial

thx to Lightcatcher for German speaking people !

und jetzt noch auf Deutsch :)

danke Lightcatcher für dieses Tutorial , ich habe noch viele Infos abgreifen können , danke für die Mühe !

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.