New Freestyle Reshade seems to be great!

• pyewacket
  • Topic Author
More
4 years 5 months ago - 4 years 5 months ago #1 by pyewacket New Freestyle Reshade seems to be great! was created by pyewacket
I know some ppl were shitting bricks over this and accusing Corsair of some shit, but tbh it looks amazing so far. Just toyed around with it and i thinks it's a great option to have.

Before: prntscr.com/ppqtcb
After: prntscr.com/ppqv1p

Before: prntscr.com/ppr18q
After: prntscr.com/ppr1gm

Shaders used are: Colorfulness, FXAA, Pirate Bloom, Contrast. Best part, the performance impact seems to be moderate, might be even lower than with Reshade with same combination of shaders, i haven't tested. And yea, Corsair deserves to be rewarded(payed) for this kind of work.
Last edit: 4 years 5 months ago by pyewacket.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• dddfault
More
4 years 5 months ago #2 by dddfault Replied by dddfault on topic New Freestyle Reshade seems to be great!
well, he working on Nvidia since Oct 2016

• Scorpio82CO
More
4 years 5 months ago #3 by Scorpio82CO Replied by Scorpio82CO on topic New Freestyle Reshade seems to be great!
he means to this news

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.