Help me [DOF!]

• iSpeeDx
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 11 months ago - 8 years 11 months ago #1 by iSpeeDx Help me [DOF!] was created by iSpeeDx
Help me, the DOF is not blurred in character assassin's creed 1 out of focus, I wanted to see that the character is the rest of the scenario with DOF!

HELP ME! :(

I use MCFX

Last edit: 8 years 11 months ago by iSpeeDx.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• BrandonHortman
More
8 years 11 months ago #2 by BrandonHortman Replied by BrandonHortman on topic Help me [DOF!]

• crosire
More
8 years 11 months ago #3 by crosire Replied by crosire on topic Help me [DOF!]
And don't forget to check if depth access is working properly before (See RFX_DisplayDepth in Common_settings.cfg),

• Redtango
More
8 years 9 months ago #4 by Redtango Replied by Redtango on topic Help me [DOF!]
i don't even get how you have enabled DOF

the more i read the more confused i get. why cant things be simple like they are in sweetfx1.5

• crosire
More
8 years 9 months ago - 8 years 9 months ago #5 by crosire Replied by crosire on topic Help me [DOF!]
The SweetFX package has no DOF, so you won't get it enabled there. For DOF you need one of the other shader packages, like MasterEffect or Framework. =) But the SweetFX installation itself is not much different to how it used to be?
Last edit: 8 years 9 months ago by crosire.

• Wicked Sick
More
8 years 9 months ago #6 by Wicked Sick Replied by Wicked Sick on topic Help me [DOF!]
What are you confused about, Redtango?

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.