Reshade and MasterEffect Tutorial Video (English)

• bopper2010
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 10 months ago - 8 years 10 months ago #1 by bopper2010 Reshade and MasterEffect Tutorial Video (English) was created by bopper2010
Hi guys I decided to make this tutorial for Reshade and MasterEffect, I hope it helps a few people out and shows them how to get up and running with using both MasterEffect and Reshade. I covered the download, installation and some basic editing of the MasterEffect.h file to tinker with the presets and also how to do the same process for older DX9 and 32bit games which might use Bin folder structure etc. I added links to the description of the video for how people can get all the necessary files and I used the latest versions of Reshade 18.0.7 and MasterEffect 1.1.287 for this tutorial. I also included the links to both Crosire and MartyMcFly's paypal accounts so people can donate (Martys link is outdated so will need a new updated version if someone has it)

Enjoy the video and I hope it helps you, I am just learning all these tools myself so if I missed out important stuff or forgot to mention certain things I apologize in advance but hopefully I covered enough to get people up and running with both programs. Big thanks to the guys who put all the actual work into these tools Crosire and MartyMcFly and Im sure other helpful contributors and friends, I really appreciate these awesome tools and its make my games so much more fun and immersive so thanks to you all.

Bopper
Last edit: 8 years 10 months ago by bopper2010.
The following user(s) said Thank You: crosire, Nero9

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Marty McFly
More
8 years 10 months ago - 8 years 10 months ago #2 by Marty McFly Replied by Marty McFly on topic Reshade and MasterEffect Tutorial Video (English)
Hey great tutorial, also finally one in English! Made it sticky.

About the link, doesn't this one work?
https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=P9PGQC3WQCC42

You can't just copy and paste shortened links (forum software shortens the displayed links, you need to quote a post in order to retrieve the full link).
Last edit: 8 years 10 months ago by Marty McFly.

• bopper2010
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 10 months ago #3 by bopper2010 Replied by bopper2010 on topic Reshade and MasterEffect Tutorial Video (English)
Great thanks Marty, I hope it helps people use your awesome work even more. I have updated the video with your paypal info, it was my mistake copy and paste noob ha ha cheers.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Marty McFly

• JoeyDJ7
More
8 years 7 months ago #4 by JoeyDJ7 Replied by JoeyDJ7 on topic Reshade and MasterEffect Tutorial Video (English)
Hey, I can't access the download for Mastereffect. It tells me "Access Denied
You do not have permissions to access this page."
Any ideas?

• fwerff
More
8 years 7 months ago #5 by fwerff Replied by fwerff on topic Reshade and MasterEffect Tutorial Video (English)
Same here :-(

• crosire
More
8 years 7 months ago #6 by crosire Replied by crosire on topic Reshade and MasterEffect Tutorial Video (English)

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.