AO AMBIENT OCCLUSION

• Frudu
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 9 months ago #1 by Frudu AO AMBIENT OCCLUSION was created by Frudu
I have some problems with AMBIENT OCCLUSION in the elder scrolls online. Reshade+ Master Effect works fine in eso if u paste in the MasterEffect.h file after u have started the game and every Effect works without problems but if i turn on AMBIENT OCCLUSION it seems to have some problems. if i move fast around the map the effect sometimes turns off and than on again (mostly if i climb hils).
If I go inside something (like a dugeon) AMBIENT OCCLUSION works fine without these problems
It would be cool if someone can help me with that because it makes the game look so much better.

Mabe its not compatible with some other effects i use : LUT, TECHNICOLOR, SKYRIMTONEMAP(3), COLORMOOD, BLOOM, SHARPENING and SMAA

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Kleio420
More
8 years 9 months ago #2 by Kleio420 Replied by Kleio420 on topic AO AMBIENT OCCLUSION

Frudu wrote: I have some problems with AMBIENT OCCLUSION in the elder scrolls online. Reshade+ Master Effect works fine in eso if u paste in the MasterEffect.h file after u have started the game and every Effect works without problems but if i turn on AMBIENT OCCLUSION it seems to have some problems. if i move fast around the map the effect sometimes turns off and than on again (mostly if i climb hils).
If I go inside something (like a dugeon) AMBIENT OCCLUSION works fine without these problems
It would be cool if someone can help me with that because it makes the game look so much better.

Mabe its not compatible with some other effects i use : LUT, TECHNICOLOR, SKYRIMTONEMAP(3), COLORMOOD, BLOOM, SHARPENING and SMAA

they dont allow depth buffer access in online games if its something you want youll have to look else where

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.