TransMod (Config Ports to ReShade 1.0 & Later)

• Tsueah
More
8 years 4 months ago #21 by Tsueah Replied by Tsueah on topic TransMod (Config Ports to ReShade 1.0 & Later)
I've got the same problem as logout20.
If I want to convert a SweetFX_settings.txt to SweetFX.cfg, I need to copy the SweetFX.cfg to SweetFX_settings.txt, select the txt from the input and my copied txt as output to be able to convert the preset.
So:
Input - SweetFX_settings.txt
Output - SweetFX_settings.txt => this should be SweetFX.cfg? I'm not able to select the SweetFX.cfg-file from Reshade as output.

Main problem seems to be that the output-filename is somehow hardcoded and not correct?
Or am I just doing things wrong?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Ganossa
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 4 months ago #22 by Ganossa Replied by Ganossa on topic TransMod (Config Ports to ReShade 1.0 & Later)
I could not come around to update the tool yet (still its very first release). Once I am less busy with other implementations (or in between) I will update the TransMod tool with the few requested changes.

• Ganossa
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 3 months ago #23 by Ganossa Replied by Ganossa on topic TransMod (Config Ports to ReShade 1.0 & Later)
Updated TransMod to allow any Source to any Target file port.
Also made this thread a sticky if everyone is okay with it :side:

Sorry for the delay guys! :silly:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Wicked Sick

• DeMondo
More
8 years 3 weeks ago #24 by DeMondo Replied by DeMondo on topic TransMod (Config Ports to ReShade 1.0 & Later)

Ganossa wrote: Updated TransMod to allow any Source to any Target file port.

---
Will this (fully) work with: 1.1 --> 2.0?

• Ganossa
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 2 weeks ago #25 by Ganossa Replied by Ganossa on topic TransMod (Config Ports to ReShade 1.0 & Later)

DeMondo wrote:

Ganossa wrote: Updated TransMod to allow any Source to any Target file port.

---
Will this (fully) work with: 1.1 --> 2.0?

Yes, and it is included in the ReShade Assistant tools (tab).

• CTR640
More
8 years 1 week ago #26 by CTR640 Replied by CTR640 on topic TransMod (Config Ports to ReShade 1.0 & Later)
I installed ReShade 2.0.3f1 and they do not contain SweetFX.CFG.
I used the tool to port SweetFX_settings 2.0 to SweetFX.CFG and now I am left where to place the cfg file.

• crosire
More
8 years 1 week ago #27 by crosire Replied by crosire on topic TransMod (Config Ports to ReShade 1.0 & Later)

CTR640 wrote: I installed ReShade 2.0.3f1 and they do not contain SweetFX.CFG.
I used the tool to port SweetFX_settings 2.0 to SweetFX.CFG and now I am left where to place the cfg file.

It's Shaders_by_CeeJay.cfg now.

• CTR640
More
8 years 6 days ago - 8 years 6 days ago #28 by CTR640 Replied by CTR640 on topic TransMod (Config Ports to ReShade 1.0 & Later)
Thanks a lot, I knew it was that file because it's so similar to the SweetFX_settings.
Last edit: 8 years 6 days ago by CTR640.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.