Improved gauss shader with customizable kernel

• v00d00m4n
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 4 months ago #1 by v00d00m4n Improved gauss shader with customizable kernel was created by v00d00m4n
Was not really happy with amount of blur gauss shader from CustomFX gave me in retro city rampage and shantae, which i was trying to smooth out, so i edited gauss shader fo control amount of blur right in confg. Dont have now time to mess with github repositories and dont really know how to comit changes right way, so im just posting my modification to original shader here in hope that someone will add it to official distribution (if you do - please dont remove comments and different commented examples, idea was to let people better understand what they have to do with that settings).

pastebin.com/14Eu3R6C

detailed description written in comments.
The following user(s) said Thank You: andrew

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• gamehancer
More
1 year 11 months ago #2 by gamehancer Replied by gamehancer on topic Improved gauss shader with customizable kernel
I copied the code it doesn't work please do you have a direct link

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.