PirateKitty's shaders (For Reshade2)

• PirateKitty
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 7 months ago #21 by PirateKitty Replied by PirateKitty on topic PirateKitty's shaders

GTA didn't ask for this... Using a deusex styled tonemap.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tycholarfero, mindu

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• PirateKitty
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 7 months ago #22 by PirateKitty Replied by PirateKitty on topic PirateKitty's shaders

Next version will have better blending modes for AO and GI. Plus a better unsharp mask.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tycholarfero, mindu

• PirateKitty
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 7 months ago #23 by PirateKitty Replied by PirateKitty on topic PirateKitty's shaders
Version 4 is finally up. Check the main post for the new effects and new download link.

Lotsa new things and messed with a lot of stuff inside the effects. Too much for me to remember. Lemme know if you find bugs or weird stuff.

• PirateKitty
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 7 months ago #24 by PirateKitty Replied by PirateKitty on topic PirateKitty's shaders
Changed the way FXAA works. It's a bit slower now, but the results should make up for it. Download link is updated.
The following user(s) said Thank You: mindu

• jas01
More
7 years 6 months ago #25 by jas01 Replied by jas01 on topic PirateKitty's shaders
Hello
Did you saw this project for Skyrim? www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/75954
Maybe you could add some of your shaders to their mod?

• PirateKitty
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 6 months ago #26 by PirateKitty Replied by PirateKitty on topic PirateKitty's shaders
I have no interest in installing Skyrim again. :(

• Wicked Sick
More
7 years 6 months ago #27 by Wicked Sick Replied by Wicked Sick on topic PirateKitty's shaders
It's me again with my stupid questions... How should i install it? I am still using ReShade 2.0.

• PirateKitty
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 6 months ago #28 by PirateKitty Replied by PirateKitty on topic PirateKitty's shaders
Well, this isn't a preset, but installing it is as simple as decompressing the files and dropping them in the same folder you had to put your reshade dll in. It will take some work to configure for any particular game tho.

• Wicked Sick
More
7 years 6 months ago #29 by Wicked Sick Replied by Wicked Sick on topic PirateKitty's shaders
yeah, that was my fear. But thank you and o really liked the ss.

• NattyDread
More
7 years 5 months ago #30 by NattyDread Replied by NattyDread on topic PirateKitty's shaders
Really good looking AO and IL. I particularly like that Scattering option. GJ!
What sort of blending does AO use? I notice that it kinda bumps the colors sort of like Overlay blend in Ps.
If you ever plan on working on this some more I would love to see some additional blends for AO like to ones you have foe IL.
Some sort of tweakable luminance threshold would be highly appreciated also.

• PirateKitty
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 5 months ago - 7 years 5 months ago #31 by PirateKitty Replied by PirateKitty on topic PirateKitty's shaders
I have some more plans for it. I also have to move the scatter out of the ao pipe, even if it costs more. Just been a little annoyed with depth being so unreliable in most games. Anyway one day I will get back to it and add more options. Might be when reshade3 is ready.
Last edit: 7 years 5 months ago by PirateKitty.

• crosire
More
7 years 5 months ago #32 by crosire Replied by crosire on topic PirateKitty's shaders
ReShade 3 is ready...

• PirateKitty
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 5 months ago #33 by PirateKitty Replied by PirateKitty on topic PirateKitty's shaders
Cool, I haven't checked in a while. I will give it a try whenever I have free time.

• PirateKitty
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 5 months ago #34 by PirateKitty Replied by PirateKitty on topic PirateKitty's shaders
Gonna start converting and splitting the shaders for 3.0 sometime this week.

I will probably start a new thread for that once it's done.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kuniyo, Gar Stazi

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.