Simple zoom shader

• luluco250
  • Topic Author
More
6 years 1 week ago #1 by luluco250 Simple zoom shader was created by luluco250
I've seen a couple of requests for a zoom effect, or the inverse of it, so idk if this kind of effect has been posted here before but here it is for those who need it: Zoom.fx
You'll also need this file: KeyCodes.fxh

You can download the files by right-clicking on the "Raw" button and then "Save link as..."

Here are the configuration macros:
  • ZOOM_KEY: What key to use to control the effect, check out KeyCodes.fxh for valid key names. All keys follow the KEY_XXX naming scheme, like KEY_ALT, KEY_N, KEY_ENTER etc.
  • ZOOM_TOGGLE: Whether the key toggles zooming or must be held instead. Can be true or false.
  • ZOOM_FILTER: What filter to use when sampling the zoomed image, can be POINT or LINEAR.
  • ZOOM_MOUSE_BUTTON: Define this with a valid mouse button in order to use it instead of a keyboard key. Undefine (remove) it to use a key instead. Can be MOUSE_LEFT, MOUSE_RIGHT or MOUSE_MIDDLE.

• Enjoy.
The following user(s) said Thank You: DeMondo, Sunesha
The topic has been locked.
  • master77
More
5 years 4 months ago #2 by master77 Replied by master77 on topic Simple zoom shader
One question, how can I change the zoom.
  • Sunesha
More
5 years 4 months ago #3 by Sunesha Replied by Sunesha on topic Simple zoom shader
Thank you. I wanted something like this. Sometimes it is just hard to read small text in games.
We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.