Crysis DX10 | ReShade + Marty McFly's PTGI Shader

• Pfoiffee
  • Topic Author
More
4 years 9 months ago #1 by Pfoiffee Crysis DX10 | ReShade + Marty McFly's PTGI Shader was created by Pfoiffee
Got this running and had a quick play test on 1st mission. Here's a small portion of gameplay I recorded for Youtube.

Enjoy!

The following user(s) said Thank You: Qsimil

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Wicked Sick
More
4 years 9 months ago - 4 years 9 months ago #2 by Wicked Sick Replied by Wicked Sick on topic Crysis DX10 | ReShade + Marty McFly's PTGI Shader
Can you remove the age verification? I can't watch it in fs hahah

"Sign in to confirm your age
This video may be inappropriate for some users."

EDIT:

Also, the link for patreon is broken, man.
Last edit: 4 years 9 months ago by Wicked Sick.

• Pfoiffee
  • Topic Author
More
4 years 9 months ago #3 by Pfoiffee Replied by Pfoiffee on topic Crysis DX10 | ReShade + Marty McFly's PTGI Shader
Fixed.

• Lidoon
More
3 years 11 months ago #4 by Lidoon Replied by Lidoon on topic Crysis DX10 | ReShade + Marty McFly's PTGI Shader
How did you make that running? Could u plz help me a bit?
I can see depth buffer and it seems correct, however I can only see the occlusion part of PTGI without any ray/light. The lighting channel is only white, gray and black........

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.