Line thinning

• crabshank
  • Topic Author
More
4 years 8 months ago - 4 years 8 months ago #21 by crabshank Replied by crabshank on topic Line thinning
Optimised ^. Now uses max values and 'grey' calculations (like in my Grey gamma shader) instead of values.
Last edit: 4 years 8 months ago by crabshank.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• crabshank
  • Topic Author
More
4 years 6 months ago #22 by crabshank Replied by crabshank on topic Line thinning
Added crosshairs like in White Point and Grey Gamma because I think it's a good way to input and find optimal paired variables.

• KasenShlogga
More
2 years 2 months ago #23 by KasenShlogga Replied by KasenShlogga on topic Line thinning
How do I use this shader? I copied the code from the first box and saved it as linethinning.fx but Reshade won't recognize it.

• gamehancer
More
1 year 11 months ago #24 by gamehancer Replied by gamehancer on topic Line thinning
nice shader thanks

• gamehancer
More
1 year 11 months ago #25 by gamehancer Replied by gamehancer on topic Line thinning
I replace this in which line in notepad++ ? line 87 - 97 ?

• GeoffJefferson
More
1 year 5 months ago #26 by GeoffJefferson Replied by GeoffJefferson on topic Line thinning
This shader doesn't really do what it's advertising. Although I have found a shader that actually does line thinning: github.com/lybxlpsv/ReshadeAnime4k

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.