Screen uniformity correction

• AlucardDH
  • Topic Author
More
4 years 5 months ago - 4 years 5 months ago #1 by AlucardDH Screen uniformity correction was created by AlucardDH
Here is my take on the request presented here : reshade.me/forum/shader-suggestions/5890...niformity-correction

I wrote a simple shader for this problem, I tested it with a bad camera on my monitor with backlighting problems.

Here is my monitor without the shader (contrast is increased to show the imperfections) :

And here is with the shader applied (same contrast as before) :

Effect could be better with a good camera.

Shader and how to here :
github.com/AlucardDH/dh-reshade-shaders

Maybe, the effect will be different with a projector, feedback is welcomed.
Last edit: 4 years 5 months ago by AlucardDH.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Wicked Sick, Marty McFly, brussell, Ryukou36, PureEvilWindom, Shregg

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Marty McFly
More
4 years 5 months ago #2 by Marty McFly Replied by Marty McFly on topic Screen uniformity correction
Great idea! If you do color / imperfectionmask you can more accurately equalize the brightness and also maybe remove color imperfections, not only backlighting problems.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.