Color Filter

• padolamap
More
8 years 7 months ago #61 by padolamap Replied by padolamap on topic Color Filter

Ioxa wrote: Well I typed up a post with a couple pictures and a link but it was considered spam... So here is a single picture of the CA shader I've been working on.

Here is a link to the original image for comparison. i.imgur.com/sguEMkQ.jpg

And here is the file. Install instructions are included with the download.
Download Chromatic Aberration for ReShade + Framework

If you added the previous CA shader that was included with the Color Filter test, you will need to remove that from the Mediator before using this one.

Also, a lot of the stuff isn't working right now, it's pretty much limited to the multi-color CA (CA_Type 4 in the settings) with lens distortion.

Failed to make it work, I get error on line 58 and 74, probe even just leave this effect on her list of pipeline and the error persists, says syntax error

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Ioxa
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 7 months ago #62 by Ioxa Replied by Ioxa on topic Color Filter
Do you know what file the error is occurring in? I looked in the chromatic aberration file and didn't see anything at those lines that looked like they would cause any problems. Maybe it's conflicting with another effect?

• padolamap
More
8 years 7 months ago #63 by padolamap Replied by padolamap on topic Color Filter

Ioxa wrote: Do you know what file the error is occurring in? I looked in the chromatic aberration file and didn't see anything at those lines that looked like they would cause any problems. Maybe it's conflicting with another effect?

perhaps this that is in the record serve
H:\Program Files (x86)\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v2\ReShade/ChromaticAberration/ChroAb.h(685, 58): error X3004: undeclared identifier 'Filter_ToggleKey'
H:\Program Files (x86)\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v2\ReShade/ChromaticAberration/ChroAb.h(685, 74): error X3000: syntax error: unexpected ';', expected '{'

• Ioxa
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 7 months ago #64 by Ioxa Replied by Ioxa on topic Color Filter

padolamap wrote:

Ioxa wrote: Do you know what file the error is occurring in? I looked in the chromatic aberration file and didn't see anything at those lines that looked like they would cause any problems. Maybe it's conflicting with another effect?

perhaps this that is in the record serve
H:\Program Files (x86)\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v2\ReShade/ChromaticAberration/ChroAb.h(685, 58): error X3004: undeclared identifier 'Filter_ToggleKey'
H:\Program Files (x86)\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v2\ReShade/ChromaticAberration/ChroAb.h(685, 74): error X3000: syntax error: unexpected ';', expected '{'

Oh, I see what happened! You can open ChromaticAberration.cfg and add this line just below CA_Strength,
#define Filter_ToggleKey 0x2D //[undef] //-Default is the "Insert" key. Change to RFX_ToggleKey to toggle with the rest of the Framework shaders.
Sorry about that, I should have run into that while I was testing it.
The following user(s) said Thank You: jas01

• padolamap
More
8 years 7 months ago #65 by padolamap Replied by padolamap on topic Color Filter
perfect, now it works
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ioxa

• DeMondo
More
8 years 7 months ago #66 by DeMondo Replied by DeMondo on topic Color Filter
Thx Ioxa, I will try out yr updated CA

• Sh1nRa358
More
8 years 7 months ago #67 by Sh1nRa358 Replied by Sh1nRa358 on topic Color Filter
I like this because it can add back the overlay color effects that were taken out of games like DeusEXHR and FFT0 :)

• Sh1nRa358
More
8 years 6 months ago #68 by Sh1nRa358 Replied by Sh1nRa358 on topic Color Filter
Hey, question: is this the same as the colormood shader or are they different?

• Ioxa
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 6 months ago #69 by Ioxa Replied by Ioxa on topic Color Filter
They're different. I never looked at the colormood shader until you mentioned it. They have a similar effect but this lets you create a multi-color filter and lets you adjust which parts of the image the colors are applied to. As far as I can tell the colormood shader applies a single color to the entire image.

• amoebae
More
8 years 1 month ago #70 by amoebae Replied by amoebae on topic Color Filter
Ioxa,

Would you allow me to include your color filter shader in a config I've made?

I link users to the main Framework to download the shaders there, of course. But they aren't generally very advanced users and I'd like to simplify the process for them as much as possible, so being able to include this shader in the download since it's not included in the Framework at the moment would cut out one extra step for them.

Obviously I understand if you say no.

Cheers.

• Ioxa
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 1 month ago #71 by Ioxa Replied by Ioxa on topic Color Filter

amoebae wrote: Ioxa,

Would you allow me to include your color filter shader in a config I've made?

I link users to the main Framework to download the shaders there, of course. But they aren't generally very advanced users and I'd like to simplify the process for them as much as possible, so being able to include this shader in the download since it's not included in the Framework at the moment would cut out one extra step for them.

Obviously I understand if you say no.

Cheers.

Sure, go ahead and include it. Another option would be to create a LUT using the mediator and include that with your download.
The following user(s) said Thank You: amoebae

• amoebae
More
8 years 1 month ago #72 by amoebae Replied by amoebae on topic Color Filter
Many thanks, that'll make things a bit easier.

I wasn't aware you could create LUTs in the mediator. I don't tend to use it because I like to use ranges outside of what it allows, but that sounds like an interesting feature.

• SpinelessJelly
More
8 years 1 month ago #73 by SpinelessJelly Replied by SpinelessJelly on topic Color Filter
Ranges are editable though, if you want a, let's say, near DOF curve of 9.999,9 you can edit the range in the fx file to [1,0:10000,0] and the corresponding mediator slider will adjust accordingly.

• Sh1nRa358
More
8 years 1 month ago #74 by Sh1nRa358 Replied by Sh1nRa358 on topic Color Filter
How to add this to 2.0 correctly?

• Ganossa
More
8 years 1 month ago #75 by Ganossa Replied by Ganossa on topic Color Filter
I think Ioxa is working on it already :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ioxa, Sh1nRa358

• amoebae
More
8 years 1 month ago #76 by amoebae Replied by amoebae on topic Color Filter

SpinelessJelly wrote: Ranges are editable though, if you want a, let's say, near DOF curve of 9.999,9 you can edit the range in the fx file to [1,0:10000,0] and the corresponding mediator slider will adjust accordingly.

I did not know this, very useful, thank you.

Is there a way to edit the increments? If there's a slider and no input box, and I want to do some ridiculously precise DoF manual depth focusing, for example? (Just using that as an example: I haven't seen if this particular value has a slider/input box nor what the increments available are since I don't use Mediator.)

• SpinelessJelly
More
8 years 1 month ago - 8 years 1 month ago #77 by SpinelessJelly Replied by SpinelessJelly on topic Color Filter
@amoebae: There is no input box, but you can use the up and down arrow keys to change values by 1 (or 0.1, or 0.01 etc depending on the range set). Not certain if the same rules apply in the new Assistant tool.
Last edit: 8 years 1 month ago by SpinelessJelly.

• crosire
More
8 years 1 month ago #78 by crosire Replied by crosire on topic Color Filter
There are no sliders anymore currently, just edit boxes, so this shouldn't be an issue.

• Ioxa
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 1 month ago #79 by Ioxa Replied by Ioxa on topic Color Filter

Sh1nRa358 wrote: How to add this to 2.0 correctly?

There is a newer version of this shader included with the files I uploaded in this post. It's not the same as the one posted here, I've cut it down to run just one filter, but it has more options than this one.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.