Glamayre_Fast_Effects

• rj200
  • Topic Author
More
1 year 9 months ago #61 by rj200 Replied by rj200 on topic Glamayre_Fast_Effects
Glamayre v6.2 is out! 

**New in 6.2:** Fixed sharpening bug. Updated HDR detection and configuration for ReShade 5.2. Fake GI: New improved equation that fixes problems with oversaturation in games with strong coloured lighting; the Fake GI sliders work a bit differently now so you might need to tweak any presets. Fix darkening near image edge. Simplified pre-processor definitions.

Get it here:
github.com/rj200/Glamarye_Fast_Effects_for_ReShade
The following user(s) said Thank You: Wicked Sick, someone_for

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Aztec2012
More
1 year 8 months ago #62 by Aztec2012 Replied by Aztec2012 on topic Glamayre_Fast_Effects
Reshade 5.3.0 compile error.

23:23:39:391 [05960] | ERROR | Failed to compile "C:\Games\Arx Fatalis\bin\x64\reshade-shaders\Shaders\Glamayre_Fast_Effects.fx":
C:\Games\Arx Fatalis\bin\x64\reshade-shaders\Shaders\Glamayre_Fast_Effects.fx(209, 449): preprocessor error: unterminated string literal
C:\Games\Arx Fatalis\bin\x64\reshade-shaders\Shaders\Glamayre_Fast_Effects.fx(437, 278): preprocessor error: unterminated string literal
C:\Games\Arx Fatalis\bin\x64\reshade-shaders\Shaders\Glamayre_Fast_Effects.fx(639, 7): preprocessor error: unterminated string literal
C:\Games\Arx Fatalis\bin\x64\reshade-shaders\Shaders\Glamayre_Fast_Effects.fx(2539, 382): preprocessor error: unterminated string literal
C:\Games\Arx Fatalis\bin\x64\reshade-shaders\Shaders\Glamayre_Fast_Effects.fx(10362, 175): preprocessor error: unterminated string literal

23:23:39:853 [10528] | ERROR | Failed to compile "C:\Games\Arx Fatalis\bin\x64\reshade-shaders\Shaders\rj_sharpen.fx":
C:\Games\Arx Fatalis\bin\x64\reshade-shaders\Shaders\rj_sharpen.fx(425, 449): preprocessor error: unterminated string literal
C:\Games\Arx Fatalis\bin\x64\reshade-shaders\Shaders\rj_sharpen.fx(2689, 175): preprocessor error: unterminated string literal

• lordbean
More
1 year 8 months ago #63 by lordbean Replied by lordbean on topic Glamayre_Fast_Effects
Glamayre only has ~1900 total lines in the .fx file. The fact that you're getting errors from lines beyond that suggest you didn't download it correctly - make sure you got the .fx source, and not the source code for the web page that displays it.

• Aztec2012
More
1 year 8 months ago #64 by Aztec2012 Replied by Aztec2012 on topic Glamayre_Fast_Effects

Glamayre only has ~1900 total lines in the .fx file. The fact that you're getting errors from lines beyond that suggest you didn't download it correctly - make sure you got the .fx source, and not the source code for the web page that displays it.

Last 6.2 version has 10496 total lines. See it in Notepad++

• Aztec2012
More
1 year 8 months ago #65 by Aztec2012 Replied by Aztec2012 on topic Glamayre_Fast_Effects
Strange. Glamayre_Fast_Effects.fx from main Github page has 800 kb size and 10496 total lines, Glamayre_Fast_Effects.fx from releases has only 100 kb size and 1885 total lines. What is difference?

• Aztec2012
More
1 year 8 months ago #66 by Aztec2012 Replied by Aztec2012 on topic Glamayre_Fast_Effects
So from releases works fine. Thanks and sorry,

• rj200
  • Topic Author
More
1 year 8 months ago #67 by rj200 Replied by rj200 on topic Glamayre_Fast_Effects
Glamayre Fast Effects 6.3 is out. Main enhancement is sharpen is improved if you're not using Glamayre's Fast FXAA (e.g. if you're using in-game TAA or DLSS instead).   github.com/rj200/Glamarye_Fast_Effects_for_ReShade

• rj200
  • Topic Author
More
1 year 8 months ago #68 by rj200 Replied by rj200 on topic Glamayre_Fast_Effects
v6.4 out with some minor fixes and improvements - most noticably adaptive contrast tweaked and should look better at higher strength than before. Preset authors note: Fake GI saturation slightly increased.

github.com/rj200/Glamarye_Fast_Effects_for_ReShade

• Ayva_K
More
1 year 7 months ago - 1 year 7 months ago #69 by Ayva_K Replied by Ayva_K on topic Glamayre_Fast_Effects
How do you add black blur? @geisalt
Last edit: 1 year 7 months ago by Ayva_K. Reason: quoting

• Aztec2012
More
1 year 7 months ago #70 by Aztec2012 Replied by Aztec2012 on topic Glamayre_Fast_Effects
Bug with gost silhouettes of some objects in Direcx 9 games like Hitman Blood Money or Fable Anniversary. Its appeared when enable DepthCopyBeforeClears option.

• sanek7814
More
1 year 6 months ago #71 by sanek7814 Replied by sanek7814 on topic Glamayre_Fast_Effects
I liked your sharpness shader, it darkens the edges of the picture, thereby it does not create artifacts, usually sharpness "brightens" areas and it is unpleasant to the eye. Can you change another sharpness shader to darken the picture?

• NoPippinNo
More
1 year 2 months ago - 1 year 2 months ago #72 by NoPippinNo Replied by NoPippinNo on topic Glamayre_Fast_Effects
Hello rj200, hope you're doing well!

In case you're still working on the shader, would you consider a control for how the lighting blends with specific luminosity ranges?

A method that could limit how much luminosity gets added to very dark pixels in particular would be amazing as texture detail like empty holes in objects can essentially become reflective surfaces.

Thank you!

edit: although the adaptive contrast helps alleviate that quirk and restore contrast it also affects unlit areas of the image, which leads to other issues.
Last edit: 1 year 2 months ago by NoPippinNo.

• klotim
More
8 months 3 weeks ago #73 by klotim Replied by klotim on topic Glamayre_Fast_Effects
Not compatible with Reshade >5.9.0. Works fine with versions before that.

• GT500
More
8 months 3 weeks ago #74 by GT500 Replied by GT500 on topic Glamayre_Fast_Effects

Not compatible with Reshade >5.9.0. Works fine with versions before that.
There's an issue open on the Github project, but no official response as of yet (at least that I have seen):
github.com/rj200/Glamarye_Fast_Effects_for_ReShade/issues/18

• rj200
  • Topic Author
More
8 months 1 week ago #75 by rj200 Replied by rj200 on topic Glamayre_Fast_Effects
Sorry for slow response. I've been busy in real life and not checked github for a few weeks!

Fix applied now.

Thank you all for reporting it.

I've actually resumed work on 7.0, which I hope to finish and release soon.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Wicked Sick, The Iron Wolf

• klotim
More
7 months 4 weeks ago #76 by klotim Replied by klotim on topic Glamayre_Fast_Effects
Nice! Looking forward to it rj200!

• The Iron Wolf
More
6 months 5 days ago - 6 months 5 days ago #77 by The Iron Wolf Replied by The Iron Wolf on topic Glamayre_Fast_Effects
First of all, huge thanks for this effect, I absolutely love.  I am running it in VR, it performs so well and contains all the essentials so that I was able to minize my chain to just 3 effects.

I am reaching out to see if there's a suggestion regarding the following problem.  The game I am playing uses silly lens flare effect, which is basically a stretched, transparent texture drawn as a last step in screen coordinates.  I do use depth effects in Glamayre.  What happens is when lens flare is visible, somehow AO and GI effects get imprinted with it and when 3D geometry moves, AO and GI does follow lens flare for a bit.  The only way to mittigate that is to reduce ao_strength and gi_strength and increase reduce_ao_in_light_areas=4.000000 but the glitch is still visible.  I tried depth_detect=1 and it does not help.  Any suggestions?

Also, are there any plans to add LUT+bloom into this?  That would make it the only effect :)  Thank you!

Edit: actually, please wait.  I suspect the problem is that I am grabbing left eye depth stencil in the wrong place or moment of time in my addon and that only happens if lens is visible.

Last edit: 6 months 5 days ago by The Iron Wolf.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.