Bloody Screen for Guild Wars 2

• Nekres
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 7 months ago - 8 years 7 months ago #1 by Nekres Bloody Screen for Guild Wars 2 was created by Nekres
Hey,
wouldn't it be cool for us adults to ahve some blood in Guild Wars 2?

It would be awesome to have a script that detects blackness in the HP orb on the users resolution and the more blackness there is blood textures appear as overlay and intensify.

The detection of the HP orb shouldn't be so hard. The coder can use my gw2 uiMask as HP orb reference.

my perfect gw2 uiMask: i.imgur.com/WOYz9YO.png
The HP orb: i.imgur.com/1Eu5t05.png

I myself used to code in easier languages than C++ , so I somewhat know my way around, but I never happen to do thing with pixel detection. It would be so awesome that I even consider paying the coder a small fee for the detection script. (like 10€)

I would do several bloody screen textures myself. The coder just would have to do the lines where I can put in the paths to every texture.
Last edit: 8 years 7 months ago by Nekres.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Nekres
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 7 months ago #2 by Nekres Replied by Nekres on topic Bloody Screen for Guild Wars 2
bump

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.