DOF + SweetFX Explosion effect

• Igni
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 5 months ago #1 by Igni DOF + SweetFX Explosion effect was created by Igni
Distance of the Explosion effect is controlled by the depth of field.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Marty McFly
More
8 years 5 months ago #2 by Marty McFly Replied by Marty McFly on topic DOF + SweetFX Explosion effect
Use my DoF and set shape diffusion to crazy values.

• Igni
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 5 months ago #3 by Igni Replied by Igni on topic DOF + SweetFX Explosion effect
Is your DoF compatible with Reshade?

• Igni
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 5 months ago - 8 years 5 months ago #4 by Igni Replied by Igni on topic DOF + SweetFX Explosion effect
Nvm I found the topic here .

Quentin-Taranrino
Will this be added to Framework? Looks amazing marty :)

Marty McFly
Problematic because it does not fit the render chain I set up for the DoF's. Either I migrate all DoF's to this focussing and masking and break all existing configs in the process or I set up a separate chain which is what I wanted to prevent when I unified the DoF shaders in the first place.

Last edit: 8 years 5 months ago by Igni.

• crosire
More
8 years 5 months ago #5 by crosire Replied by crosire on topic DOF + SweetFX Explosion effect
It is part of the latest ReShade Framework now.

• Igni
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 5 months ago #6 by Igni Replied by Igni on topic DOF + SweetFX Explosion effect
Awesome! :) I just realized that it was updated. Lol

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.